Reptile Coming Back?

MrBean

Ok, what's everyones thoughts on reptile coming back in MK7? Will he, wont he? If he does what will he look like? What will his story be?

I think that based on Sindel's ending in MKD, he will indeed come back and in his original ninja form, considering that's how we see him while he's passed out on the floor. And for his story, he could be after Shao Kahn for revenge for what he did to his ancient reptilian race, cuz that's what he wanted to do in MK4. And Shao Kahn....MAAAAAAAYYY....be back since Haviks (i think it's Haviks, im going by memory) ending in MKD claims that "Shao Kahn will rule once more". So...any way, whats the thoughts out there?

ninja form would be cool but i liked the mk4 version :lol:

anyway, maybe reptile should come back with a gruge against raiden, as we found out in mk4 he was the one that originally destroyed reptiles race. (they were on earth before humans, and during the battle between shinnok and raiden oh so long ago the reptilians were destroyed)... or maybe not all destroyed as they ran away to zaterria (sp?) where shau khan found them and made them into slaves....
kamelion turned against him
then shinnok killed him in his own ending ending
then the dragon king used him

wow reptile should be pissed at everyone....

Reptile

I definantly like the idea of Reptile returning in his MK2 Ninja form.. Things back then were much more mysterious. It seems that when you throw in a bunch of people that can do similar special abilities, you lose the mysticism of it all. Having too many "Special" characters elminates them from being really special.

I am new to this site,but I have been a major MK fan since its first release.I do not like any of Reptiles looks except for in MK2 but like dude up there said it would be kool to have him come back evolved like my main boy Scorpion...only I didnt like the tailto me MKDA was a disapointment to me when it came to Reptile

I also want him to come back in evolved ninja form. the more i think of it, the better it sounds, especially since i can see it in my head. that would be killer. Maybe we should all rally together and do some kind of fan-art gallery of what he might/should look like???? any thoughts on that?

At first, I was disappointed with Reptile not appearing on MK: D, but after MK: DA's ending, it leaves you in suspense.

Anyways...
If Reptile were to return, hopefully they can use Tiamat's art concept because it definitely looks kickass in my opinion.

Confuse? In MK: DA (For PS2) to go the Krypt:
Koffin:SI
292 Saphire Koins.

Yea I thought that he was going to be in MkD but I cant remember because I only played mkda for like a week after beating it the first day,I could have sworn that reptile gets turned into the dragon king at the end of MKDA,Or am I wrong?...Cant remember lol

I would like to see Reptile in as a ninja again too. I was hoping the ninja uniform would be an alt. costume in MK: DA.

you must really like MK4...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like reptile in MK7, but not in the lizard form of MKDA....because i just didnt like it...lizards dont fight, its supposed to be somewhast realistic..

Billabong said:
you must really like MK4...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like reptile in MK7, but not in the lizard form of MKDA....because i just didnt like it...lizards dont fight, its supposed to be somewhast realistic..

Somewhat realistic alright. Me and my friends spawn ice and fire and shoot it at eachother all the time! We spear each other too.

I like the idea of Reptile coming back in his ninja form, but you know not like one of those characters that comes back looking like a normal human with no explanation (and dont get angry and say that there was no explanation to his transformation in MK4 and MK:DA because there is:the farther he is from his race the more primitive a look he aqquires
) you know he should have found like 50 other remaining reptiles and quickly turn back to his old self considering he is the ruler of that race, and maybe he should join the Lin Kuei so they can help protect his people or something like that or maybe he can come back looking like sub-zero does in MKD except you know with like a dinosaur on his shoulder plates rather than a lion looking thing and in green

i like ure idea about him siding with zero (zero does needs all the friends he can get since everyone wants him dead) and if he came back he needs to be not quite all the way human and not quite the lizard but like have yellow eyes and greenish tent to his skin or sometin

i think im not real sure what he looks like i have all the kombat games except 4 and deadly allaince cause i kinda fell out of gamein for a while but deception rekindled my love