Reptile Coming Back?

Something like his third costume in MK4 would be cool,
reptile3.gif

But if it were his true MK4 form, I'd be disappointed, as much as I liked his look.
mk4-reptile.gif

All images borrowed from Mortal Kombat Warehouse without any express written consent. Deal with it!

well if he does come back what i'm wondering is how he'll be acting this time around... seems to me (looking back at previous mk games) that Reptile doesn't really know what to do with himself unless he's serving a master or mistress... MKD proving this the most as he actually serves as a human(ish) slave for the dragon king's return

what's to say that Reptile has enough of this serving bull and work for his own means.... no shao khan, no shinnok, and no lin kuei (in response to a previous response) and no vampire chicks that mess with his scaly little noggin

Reptile the lone badass... kinda like scorpion but with scales....

Reptile better come back. I haven't played any of the recent games except Deception. I didn't even know he wasn't in the recent games, I play 1-3 Ultimate all the time. x___x

Reptile is my favorite character and I was really pissed when I saw he wasn't in MK: Deception. I saw a picture of him from MK:4 and almost died. He is only cool in his ninja outfit. >__>;;;

I hope he comes back pissed at everyone. He should end up taking out the Dragon King (my cousin only rented Deception, I got to him, but couldn't beat him >.< !!) and he should be the new ruler. But... he would have to be a playable character (not as good as his boss version though). He should also have two outfits. His MK:2 outfit as his playable character one, and some uber-ninja for his boss outfit. Just my thoughts. X3

MK:2 is the best one! >___>;; <___<;;

Daisuke no Kage said:
Reptile better come back. I haven't played any of the recent games except Deception. I didn't even know he wasn't in the recent games, I play 1-3 Ultimate all the time. x___x

Reptile is my favorite character and I was really pissed when I saw he wasn't in MK: Deception. I saw a picture of him from MK:4 and almost died. He is only cool in his ninja outfit. >__>;;;

I hope he comes back pissed at everyone. He should end up taking out the Dragon King (my cousin only rented Deception, I got to him, but couldn't beat him >.< !!) and he should be the new ruler. But... he would have to be a playable character (not as good as his boss version though). He should also have two outfits. His MK:2 outfit as his playable character one, and some uber-ninja for his boss outfit. Just my thoughts. X3

MK:2 is the best one! >___>;; <___<;;

what does "Daisuke no Kage" mean?

Holy crap that is sweet. A mix of Reptile and Ermac! I used to like the MK4 version of reptile the best, but this just took first place for me.

*goes to the link and just stares, well...maybe more than stares...*

yeah the shoalin monks reptile is tits (cool for those who do not watch South Park)

Vega what time do you go to sleep damn

Liverpool is in London. Yes, London. You know, Bad food, worse weather, Mary F**king Poppins, London!

So that was posted around 11AM ish?

o didn't notice where he lived so yeah that would make sense, thought he was one of those geeks that stay up all night lokking for "cool things" on the web kind of like my brother

K1LLKANO said:
Liverpool is in London. Yes, London. You know, Bad food, worse weather, Mary F**king Poppins, London!

So that was posted around 11AM ish?

:?:

liverpool is a city in england and so is london :lol: