Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baraka's Theme

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Kano's Theme

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Shao Kahn's Theme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reptile's is pretty damn good, all the others (excluding Mileena's) are either annoying or don't fit the character.

reptiles and baraka's are the only two themes that doesn't make me think of fruityloops... everything else is really shabby made to be honest.

9th wonder is one of my favorites but Raidens theme dosent really fit too well. Mileena's is great though although im not a fan of the start up

Reptile is probably my fav, although I havent heard the whole thing. Sub-zero, Mileena and Baraka are up there too. Kano's is prbably the worst, srsly wtf?!

Yeah, most of them are pretty bad and sound like something thrown together on a home PC with a couple of looped samples in Fruityloops.

Reptiles is pretty sweet though, and Barakas isn't bad. Mileena's is one of the few that actually feels/sounds mortal kombat to me though.

reptiles and baraka's are the only two themes that doesn't make me think of fruityloops... everything else is really shabby made to be honest.

I read this quote then listened to Kano's and I was like... this is like when I was in high school programming music with a ripped copy of fruityloops. Good call the bust. Reptile's, Baraka's and Mileena's and pretty sick though. Especially Reptile.

Kano's theme does seem very femme and uppity for him...but i dont think its bad, just not for him...it would work for Sonya imo. besides, its only like a 30 sec preview, it could be really good...? lol

my favorite is definitely Reptiles, Liu Kang, and Mileena.

Reptile, Baraka's and Mileena's themes are the best imo. Sub-Zero's wasn't bad but its too long and the same beat over and over again to the point were I'd make it halfway through the song and I'd change songs.

Reptile, Baraka's and Mileena's themes are the best imo. Sub-Zero's wasn't bad but its too long and the same beat over and over again to the point were I'd make it halfway through the song and I'd change songs.

You and I agree completely. :)

It's hard to pass judgment on the songs we haven't fully heard yet but from I have heard my opinion is:

Awesome songs:
Reptile's
Mileena's
Liu Kang's

Horrible Songs:
Kano's

And out of the ones we haven't fully heard, I think Goro and Scorpions are sounding pretty hot so far. It practically showed nothing about Shao Kahn's but I like what I heard from the little I did hear.

Okay, I got it. Kano's theme sounds like a song that would play in a commercial for.......

Kan-Os.jpg

I can picture him now, happily munching cereal as that joyous crapfest of a song blares.

sorry, im waiting 4 kitana's ^_^

Okay, I got it. Kano's theme sounds like a song that would play in a commercial for.......

Kan-Os.jpg

I can picture him now, happily munching cereal as that joyous crapfest of a song blares.

omi gosh sister!! that made my day!! <3

Reptile. Skrillex made it and i've been listening to everything sonny moore has ever done since he started. I'm kinda glad he got into dubstep but from first to last is still awesome

Skrillex FTW!!! hopefully this exposure will help introduce more people to him and the genre

good quality

barakas theme song is a close second. it goes hard.

Last edited: