Contest: Songs Inspired By The Warriors Sampler

Like Reptile's theme, personally. Reminds me of the Bill O'Reilly "%$#@ It, We'll Do It Live" techno song. ;)

Well besides Reptile always being my favorite character even through his de-evolution and loss of most of his good moves, I'm glad to see he'll be back in fighting form and that his theme song is definitely the best among the new tracks.

I gotta say I love reptiles. It doesn't seem to fit reptile all that much but it's a good song.

Mileena's Theme I love techno =D It fits her perfectly as well, loved her Vignette with the track on it and Scoprion's track would be a close 2nd.

The tracks I like are mileena,liu kang's and reptiles theme all three are catchy and makes me look forward to the cd and game even more.

The whole album is great, I am definitely gonna buy the hard copy :).

As for the best songs, I will show my top 3:

1. Reptile's Theme (No question about this)
2. Liu Kang's Theme
3. Kung Lao's Theme

Hopefully I win!!! Good Luck to everyone else!

I haven't heard the themes yet so I went to youtube and....is this the Raiden theme from the soundtrack? (I know it has some other artist listed or whatever....)

....because, if it is, WOW, I just dumped my pants at the awesomeness. This would be my pick.

If it isn't the one on the soundtrack, does anyone know where I can listen to it without having to DL it? I tried to youtube 9th Wonder and nothing came up.

Still, the song I posted is SICK, regardless.

EDIT: Nevermind, just heard the real one on Amazon, still gets my vote! I do, however, think the version I found is way better.

Last edited:
9TH WONDER!!!!!

Meanwhile, REPTILE'S THEME IS THE MOST BADASS PIECE OF MUSIC I'VE HEARD FOR A CHARACTER IN LOOOOOONG TIME! Shout out to Skrillex!

Last edited:
This album has got some pretty good songs (Mileena, Liu Kang, Baraka, Reptile, Kano), and also some bad ones, unfortunately (mainly Sub-Zero and Kung Lao).

My favorite is Reptile's theme, hands down. I had never heard of Skrillex before, but I'm certainly gonna search stuff about them after listening to this song. I's got an awesome beat, so sick, so fast, makes me wanna dance (which I actually did).