Final Stretch

Outworld Imp

I'm posting this for the sole purpose that I have been without internet for the last week. I can obviously see that there have been many new surprises during my absence.

So it's come down to this. Less than a month away, we'll be glued to our TVs, splattering the landscape with our enemies' moist blood. Truthfully...I don't think I've been this excited for a Mortal Kombat since Shaolin Monks.

I consider myself to be a true blue MK fan, having played the series since I was only 3. I've stuck with the franchise through thick and thin. However, I will admit that the last few installments have been somewhat lazy (Armageddon, DC, etc.). I do not blame Boon and his team. I blame the sinking ship that was Midway. However, thanks to the saving grace of Warner Bros, I am thoroughly impressed by the work we see today!

Most of MK2K11 has left me amazed, jonesing for April 19th to arrive quickly! The new designs for our favorite characters have never been better. I few of my favorites would have to be Liu Kang, Cyrax, Noob, and Kabal. However, some have left me a bit disappointed, such as Ermac, Baraka, and Quan Chi. Yes folks, I do believe there isn't much difference.

I just cannot wait to pop a disc into my PS3 on the 19th, and bust out a plethora of x-ray moves and fatalities! I don't care about the spoilers. They just make me even more excited.

I've said my peace. Ciao.

I'm with you bro, I've been with the series since I've been able to walk. I have NEVER been this excited for an MK as I am now. It has everything I have ever asked for, personality, complexity, super moves, tag-team, the works. I am in love :love:

Its sad that awesome threads like this receive little attention.

Everyone needs to see this thread, it will probably turn the direction of the forum to positive like it used to be, before the over skeptical people joined and ruined the mood.

Huzzah!

Yeah, waiting for the next three weeks is gonna be a *****, but I've got school to keep me occupied until then. The looming release date is actually why I decided to come back to TRMK after a three-week absence.

I will be at gamestop when they open on the 19th.....that's for sure

I'll be sitting at home with my fingers crossed hoping my copy makes it through customs :(

Worst case scenario, I take a nice little weekend trip over to New Zealand, and come back with a copy of MK stowed securely in my luggage. I WILL have this game damnit.

I'm also really excited and I can't wait till the game comes out. The suspense is killing me, I want to play this game so bad.

i feel ya man! i can't wait and this to me is the mk of my dreams and anticipation grows larger everyday .

I agree 100%!...Although theres a chance I might be too excited to put it in the PS3 and it'll take me a day to put it in because I'll be shaking from excitement and Bewilderment...But yea..I agree! (Im only exaggerating a bit on this because i have a sort of excitement Disorder)
LET WAR BEGIN!