"Music: One Hit Wonders"

Just as the title says now try to to keep it in the 60's late 90's era and it can be any genre like rock, oldies, hip-hop you name it. Oh and by the way you don't have to be correct ok & if you think theres a song you want to add & you believe it deserves a spot then by all means do so. Ill start it off & well see how it goes from here :)

return of the mack by mark morrison. used to love this song back in the day. dont know how to embed videos so u gotta look it up urself. the chick in the video is fiiiiiine.

Love that song, I have no idea where I heard it or how or even when. Never saw a video or heard it on the radio. But I still do the OOOoo000ooOo0000oOooo part. Followed by Brn nrnrnrnr nrn.

It was on the radio back in the mid to late '90s and then kind of disappeared. I heard it again years later on Yahoo music and I was like OMFG... now I have it in my ipod.

Just as the title says now try to to keep it in the 60's late 90's era and it can be any genre like rock, oldies, hip-hop you name it. Oh and by the way you don't have to be correct ok & if you think theres a song you want to add & you believe it deserves a spot then by all means do so. Ill start it off & well see how it goes from here :)

^ This song is awesome + Sly <3

This band shouldn't even be mentioned as a "one-hit wonder". With great songs such as "Princess of the Dawn", "Fast as a Shark", "Demon's Night", "Metal Heart", and even stuff off their latest album such as "Locked and Loaded" and "Beat the Bastards", I find it unfortunate that when most rock fans think of this particular band, this is the only song that they think of.

Not a bad song, though...

This one has to be here since his second album is called Return of the One-Hit Wonder.