UMK3 DS Online

Chuck Tamblyn

I'm sure a few of you play this on the Nintendo Wi-Fi network like I do from time to time. It's really not all that bad and I usually have a lot of fun as long as the lag stays away. But the I'm running into a few annoying problems lately.

1. Quitters

These guys quit if they're about to loose a match so their "rating" doesn't drop which is absolutely pathetic...

A few I can name off the top of my head are the following user names
- U Suck
- Hydro
- Alex

2. As I found out there is an unlimited amount of time they give you to pick your character. I've had a few sore losers sit there and make me wait. I eventually just quit to look for another match but how childish can you be?

Sorry I know this is a rant more than anything but It just kind of ruins the entire online experience for me when this happens. Anyways thanks for listening guys. I'm Chuck and hope to stick around!

I play UMK3 DS myself, and I've never had an issue with quitters.

But then I'm not that good at UMK3 either. :)

I have it on my 3DS but i cant get online cuz it requires a WEP key and I got a WPA key any ideas on how i can get online with it?

I have it on my 3DS but i cant get online cuz it requires a WEP key and I got a WPA key any ideas on how i can get online with it?

I believe you will have to go into your router settings to get the WEP key. I had trouble getting it set up myself and that was always the part to screw me up.

haven't played umk3 ds online since I moved. Need to do this again, only problem is that my right shoulder(block) button isn't working 100%.

but I hear ya on the rage quiters, reallllllllllly annoying. Sometimes they beat me a few times and when I'm about to win a match they disconnect. Usually, when that happens, and I play them again after searching another match, I'll do that chracter select screen thing just for some payback..childish I know..but I hate when people can't take any losses and rage quit.

I'll do that chracter select screen thing just for some payback..childish I know..but I hate when people can't take any losses and rage quit.

Some people deserve it so it's all good. I say drop the entire rating and just let it be normal matches. People care way too much about that damn rating!