How do you react when your favorite sports team loses?

Saints: Two words: Marshawn Lynch :p

Had to do it sorry, lol. At least your NFL team was in the playoffs, my team got beat by the Seahawks and lost out on a playoff birth. :(

DAMNIT THAT PLAY IS HAUNTING ME! Lol. I saw it today at my barber shop when I got my haircut today.

I use to go for The Cowboys but then when they beat the Saints record, I started to go for the Saints. I am not really a soccer fan nor basketball fan. Thats why I react more the football than soccer and B-ball.

Disappointment=>Sadness=>Rationalization=>Distancing=>Punching any idiot that states the obvious only to rub it in.

DAMNIT THAT PLAY IS HAUNTING ME! Lol. I saw it today at my barber shop when I got my haircut today.

I use to go for The Cowboys but then when they beat the Saints record, I started to go for the Saints. I am not really a soccer fan nor basketball fan. Thats why I react more the football than soccer and B-ball.

You'll be seeing that run forever unfortunately; at least the Saints are virtually guaranteed a playoff spot whenever the football season starts.

Disappointment=>Sadness=>Rationalization=>Distancing=>Punching any idiot that states the obvious only to rub it in.

Sounds like my cousin lol, he almost went to jail for punching a guy at a sports bar after a Cubs game; fortunately the guy he punched didn't press charges.

Saints: Two words: Marshawn Lynch :p

Had to do it sorry, lol. At least your NFL team was in the playoffs, my team got beat by the Seahawks and lost out on a playoff birth. :(

I love that play, especially when he just throws 22 away! Man I wish the Seahawks made it to the superbowl, because I would have loved to see a guy (rookie Dexter Davis) that graduated the same high school as me, play in the big game! Maybe next year!

I love that play, especially when he just throws 22 away! Man I wish the Seahawks made it to the superbowl, because I would have loved to see a guy (rookie Dexter Davis) that graduated the same high school as me, play in the big game! Maybe next year!

That would have been pretty cool! Who knows, maybe they'll have another run. ( I hope not, I feel like its the Rams's Time lol)

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams in the superbowl, but I don't think they will. Then again, the Cardinals made it to the superbowl, so anythings possible. My team won't even be making it to the playoffs probably... My goodness, the Dolphins need quite a few new positions: such as a new head coach and quarterback for starters...

I live in Detroit. Save for the Red Wings...I am totally used to my teams losing lol

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams in the superbowl, but I don't think they will. Then again, the Cardinals made it to the superbowl, so anythings possible. My team won't even be making it to the playoffs probably... My goodness, the Dolphins need quite a few new positions: such as a new head coach and quarterback for starters...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Rams won't make it to the SB lol, but the playoffs would be a good start though. The Dolphins, well, yeah, you pretty much nailed it, though I'm glad they gave Sporano another shot after they pretty much backstabbed him when Harbaugh was available.

I live in Detroit. Save for the Red Wings...I am totally used to my teams losing lol

The Lions have potential at least, if Stafford can get through a whole season and Calvin Johnson continues being awesome, then I'm sure the defense will take care of itself and they can improve.

As for the Pistons, well, good luck with that... lol.

I usually don't shout or scream unless its playoffs but it tends to make the rest of my day less exciting and or depressing lol

i dont really have a fav sport team due to the fact i watch MMA. its heartbreaking seeing your favorite fighters lose, especially a recent UFC event, ufc 128 where my fav fighter of all time, Cro Cop, and then-champ Shogun both lose on the same night. i was upset, lost appetite, very bitter, filled with hatred, felt cheated, and lied to. and when i attended ufc 117, when anderson was getting handed to for 4.5 rounds i literally teared, and then a miracle happened and silva came back with a triangle choke.

As I'm supporting West Ham United I'm quite used to losing.
I do however want to see my team go down with a fight.

If they are being lazy then they get every possible swear word that get's in my head shouted after them.
If we lose to Millwall or Tottenham then leave me alone as I won't need much to explode then. However can take it on the chin if befriended supporters of those team taunt me with it, non-friends shouldn't do that ;)

thank you for the rep whoever gave it(sorry cant find where the rep goes and wasnt paying much attention but i know it had a name attached to it)

i got a few examples in 2006 i was watching the socceroo's agianst italy and when there was a penalty in the dying seconds of regular time and he scored, it was extremely late at night and i was so tired but i couldnt sleep i was just furious all night

same thing for australia vs japan in the asian cup final

last year when it comes to motorsport i witnessed will power, daniel ricciardo and mark webber all lose their respective championships on the last race, by the end my reaction was pretty dulled, but i felt extremely angry every single time.

i did not expect much from our cricket team so i was disapointed when we lost the ashes but i expected it, mostly when my favourite team(the socceroos) lose i get extremely depressed and frustrated depending on our peformance (for example agianst japan we had plenty of chances we just couldnt score so i was extremely angry at the socceroos)

i am getting better but i grew up in a time when australia dominated everything and ever since then we have been useless though when it comes to national tourtaments i really hate the idea of melbourne victory wining but if my team loses i always find a positive(for example the football league here is on shaky ground and if its better for the league if melbourne win then i can take positives out of that)

It's depressing. Us football fans (Soccer) take defeat pretty hard.
very true im not sure if this counts in the context of this thread

but the world cup bids for 2022, it was really USA vs Qatar vs Australia and i thought Australia had a good chance,

my reaction when qatar came out of his mouth was not good, kinda like italy vs australia all over agian, i would have not been happy about the USA hosting it instead of australia but i would have understood it, the USA deserved it but it didnt go well for our bid.

Im pissed for an hour or so, unless its like a college football bowl game(Like Arkansas vs. Ohio state) And Arkansas could have won if that lineman would have JUST ****ING PICKED UP THE BALL AND RAN.... that game caused a lot of inner rage

I use to get very angry whe my football (soccer) team loses XD

The worst thing is that next day in college the rival fans start a joking about it XD

I was watching the Dallas-Lakers game (GO MAVS!!!) at home and Peja hit one of his threes I heard one of my friends in the neighborhood screaming NOOO!! from his house, so I sent him a text message: "U MAD?" lmao, he never replied.

Also, one time my class was watching a baseball game at school (don't ask why lol) and when one of the batters struck out, the sub teacher let out one of the longest F bombs I've ever heard; we all just looked at him and started laughing.