How do you react when your favorite sports team loses?

i went to my nieces house to watch the super bowl. her team is the pittsburgh steelers. well anyways during the game, she would yell, jump up and down, dance, and even hug the tv when the steelers made some nice plays. but in the end they lost. i cant remember the team they played. next thing i knw she's throwing a temper tantrum and screaming at her guests including me to get out and leave. but i didnt leave empty handed, took half a case of 18 beers with me to enjoy later.

When WH relegated 2 weeks ago from the EPL the reaction was trashing the place up.
I took it well as I had already accepted it beforehand but many didn't. Bars, toilets, doors,... everything was smashed.

Good thing Wigan was playing away last weekend, wouldn't have any decent accomodation for visiting supporters otherwise.

i went to my nieces house to watch the super bowl. her team is the pittsburgh steelers. well anyways during the game, she would yell, jump up and down, dance, and even hug the tv when the steelers made some nice plays. but in the end they lost. i cant remember the team they played. next thing i knw she's throwing a temper tantrum and screaming at her guests including me to get out and leave. but i didnt leave empty handed, took half a case of 18 beers with me to enjoy later.

Lol STOP! you`ve violated the law pay the court a fine or serve you sentence.you`re stolen goods are now FORFEIT!

I dont really mind if chelsea loses i dont really trash my house up lol.

The Detroit Redwings are great win or lose, being the only professional team too make the playoffs 19 years in a row i stand pround and patiently wait for the next season too begin, knowing that another great season is coming for us Redwing fans. BTW habs SUCK

I'm an Oakland Raiders fan and when they lose( which they seem to do quite a bit of nowadays) S**T gets broken (which means S**T gets broken alot)

I like to beat up Yankees fans. Even though it was the Bruins who lost, haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canucks have got the season in the bag.
Last second goal FTW

I doubt it... Bruins in 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge football fan.. if my broncos lose the whole weeks goes in slow motion and I lose my mind . Last season went verrrrrrry slow lol

I'm an Oakland Raiders fan and when they lose( which they seem to do quite a bit of nowadays) S**T gets broken (which means S**T gets broken alot)

Hey, Jamarcus Russell! Sorry, had to do it :p

Huge football fan.. if my broncos lose the whole weeks goes in slow motion and I lose my mind . Last season went verrrrrrry slow lol

Yeah, that season was one to forget... at least you guys have Von Miller to show for it. :)

You from the Bay Area?

no, born and raised in Michigan but when i was younger i got into the raiders and have stayed a fan ever since. i take alot of crap because of it up here since everyone i know are either Lions, Colts, Packers or Bears fans. NFL sunday ticket is the only that i can even manage watch any of there games unless there playing a team in or around the michigan area.

I'm not really sure what the point of Tonights Game 2 of the Stanley Cup was even played for. The results would have been exactly the same if they had just said Vancouver gets the automatic win. Burrows is supposed to be suspended for trying to bite Bergeron's finger off and this douchebag gets 2 goals and an assist. At least they'll be a nice fat ASTERISK next they're name if they end up winning.

no, born and raised in Michigan but when i was younger i got into the raiders and have stayed a fan ever since. i take alot of crap because of it up here since everyone i know are either Lions, Colts, Packers or Bears fans. NFL sunday ticket is the only that i can even manage watch any of there games unless there playing a team in or around the michigan area.

I used to live in michigan and man, they are the worst sports fan in the nation, they root for other teams. Half of the michigan population are Ohio St. fans which is ridiculous, and they all think they are SEC football fans lol