First 3 DLC characters announced in Gamepro magazine:

NRS is totally mind****ing us. First Shaun Himmerick and Hector say the articles are false. However, they dont elaborate why they are false. Then the new article comes up by saying Kintaro is not included in the DLC list, coming from NRS themselves. So I guess what they were trying to say is that Kintaro isnt part of the DLC list due to the fact that
Spoiler:
He is already in the game!

Therefore Kenshi and Scarlet are the DLC, not Kintaro. Thanks Gamepro for getting us in a frenzy, *******s.

BTW, heres the link to the article, as posted before: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/295504/news/mortal-kombat-dlc-characters-revealed/

NRS is totally mind****ing us. First Shaun Himmerick and Hector say the articles are false. However, they dont elaborate why they are false. Then the new article comes up by saying Kintaro is not included in the DLC list. So I guess what they were trying to say is that Kintaro isnt part of the DLC list due to the fact that
Spoiler:
He is already in the game!

Therefore Kenshi and Scarlet are the DLC, not Kintaro.

Elementary my dear Watson!!!! XD

I think the best thing we can do is wait until the release of the game, and then, judge if those articles are real or fake.

I think the best thing we can do is wait until the release of the game, and then, judge if those articles are real or fake.

Hector confirmed the article was real when he tweeted about it, and Hans Lo confirmed that at least 2 out of 3 DLC in that article are correct.

I will be pretty upset if Kenshi is DLC and Shinnok is not in the future. I think the good MK4 characters should gradually become DLC. Shinnok, Tanya, Reiko, Kai, and Fujin.

I will be pretty upset if Kenshi is DLC and Shinnok is not in the future. I think the good MK4 characters should gradually become DLC. Shinnok, Tanya, Reiko, Kai, and Fujin.

Out of the 5 you mentioned I really only care for Reiko and Fujin...Shinnok maybe, but Id pick Kenshi over Tanya and Kai any day.

From Ed Boom twitter:

RT @Mun1eco Y R DLC characters already confirmed pre-released and not just added into the game? Noobde: DLC characters are NOT on the disc

I guess that with ed's tweet and confirmation that scarlet and kenshi are DLC that kintaro is in the game already (with challange tower leaks also). And that we wont have to pay to play as him :) yay

Definite confirmation?

"Protip: Kintaro is NOT DLC. Blind Kenshi and "Red Ninja Girl" are currently in the works as DLC fighters."

From the MK_MortalKombat's twitter feed.

Definite confirmation?

"Protip: Kintaro is NOT DLC. Blind Kenshi and "Red Ninja Girl" are currently in the works as DLC fighters."

From the MK_MortalKombat's twitter feed.

Seems pretty fine ! I am looking foward for Skarlet, and Kintaro is cool, I like him more than Goro ! I don't like all the characters after UMK3, but Kenshi is fine and it's OK, I probably could buy him too.
Whoa whoa. How many people feel this way? Goro is my favorite boss in the game, and it's not even close.