First 3 DLC characters announced in Gamepro magazine:

Kinda surprised that they're putting someone from after MK4 in the game but that's a good choice nonetheless. Though it's kinda weird that Kintaro is DLC though. That would mean that you'd be able to play as Shao Kahn and Goro as well, because what would be the point of being able to play as only one boss character?

Also, this doesn't necessarily mean that Rain is already in the game if he didn't get announced for DLC.

Kintaro seems pretty cool as dlc. Does this mean he's a boss in the game? Lady in Red seems intresting.
I'll judge her when I see her. Kenshi I'm glad they put as dlc, but imo his addition makes MK9 feel less classic MK.
Still glad he's included in the game, but I would've liked to see him in the next game instead of this one.

Also I heard Raun was going to be dlc but now they announced he isn't does this mean he's a character or even a hidden character?
I was also hoping for Motaro as dlc. I'm pretty sure he's not in the game, so I would've rather have him over Kintaro.

Sounds good. I actually really liked kenshi and hope his special moves are more sword based than him having ermacs powers.

I guess when the physical magazine gets released, it wont be a spoiler. So Kintaro is a boss until he is downloadable. Kenshi I am very happy with because hes from this timeline and the lady in red is a good addition! Hopefully rain is in the final roster then...

Wasn't Keshi style a bit too similar to Ermac?

Kenshi is a blind swordsman with Telekinesis, and Ermac has Telekinesis. That's pretty much the only similarity. I highly doubt Kenshi will be a juggle character like Ermac. I bet they will focus more on his sword-based attacks.

Sounds good. I actually really liked kenshi and hope his special moves are more sword based than him having ermacs powers.

Kenshi = Blind Ermac IMO
He has tons of potential, so I'm definitely not knocking him.

I thought Kintaro was already supposed to be in the game. I think Kenshi is a good addition but I still dont know much about Skarlett.

Spoiler:
im pretty sure he is on the disc as an unlockable characther his ending was already leaked

i really hope that human smoke made the cut....cant wait to see goro's and kintaro's fatalities...

It doesn't matter if they are not listed in the title, there are some people who don't really want to see this. I had someone complain about it already.

~Thanks

See what? What is there to see exactly? I didn't spoil anything in the topic title, and made it quite clear what the thread was revealing. Anyone who clicked on the thread, knew exactly what they were finding out. It's not like I slipped in mroe info than expected. I really don't see how this is the fault of the thread at all, anyone who viewed and was upset, that's their own issue. I'm not arguing with you Jade, but seriously...this was in no way spoiling anything for anyone who didn't know what they were clicking on. Forcing a thread such as this into the spoiler section, would do more harm than good, because people have to risk getting stuff actually spoiled for them from the topic titles surrounding it, than they would if it was in the MK9 section itself.

But oh well, my bad apparently. I'll post everything in the spoiler forum from now on to make sure as to not step on anyone's toes.

My two cents: should this topic be in the spoiler section? Yeah, because it is a spoiler. That said, anyone throwing a hissyfit over the title of this thread needs to grow up -- fast. Don't want to know? Don't click. So I see both sides.

See what? What is there to see exactly? I didn't spoil anything in the topic title, and made it quite clear what the thread was revealing. Anyone who clicked on the thread, knew exactly what they were finding out. It's not like I slipped in mroe info than expected. I really don't see how this is the fault of the thread at all, anyone who viewed and was upset, that's their own issue. I'm not arguing with you Jade, but seriously...this was in no way spoiling anything for anyone who didn't know what they were clicking on. Forcing a thread such as this into the spoiler section, would do more harm than good, because people have to risk getting stuff actually spoiled for them from the topic titles surrounding it, than they would if it was in the MK9 section itself.

But oh well, my bad apparently. I'll post everything in the spoiler forum from now on to make sure as to not step on anyone's toes.

You ARE arguing about it, hence your long post ;)

I will say it again: it does not matter if you say the names in the title. As you can even see above, people have started the spoiler chatter (thanks, guys, for using the spoiler tags!), which is also what I expected to happen. Some people care A LOT about things like this, no matter how small it seems to the rest of us. I personally don't find it a big deal but other people do.

I wish people would just accept when something has been moved, geez. If you need to discuss it further, PM me instead of doing it in the thread ;)

~Thanks

Kenshi is a blind swordsman with Telekinesis, and Ermac has Telekinesis. That's pretty much the only similarity. I highly doubt Kenshi will be a juggle character like Ermac. I bet they will focus more on his sword-based attacks.
You're right, they'll probably make his character more sword-oriented than telekinesis-oriented

You're right, they'll probably make his character more sword-oriented than telekinesis-oriented

Yeah, he'll probably still have his Telekinetic push, and HOPEFULLY his Tele-beatdown (that move was sick!) But other than that I want to see his swordsman side.

Well, in the storyline Kenshi broke Shao Kahn's control over Ermac and in return he taught Kenshi his telekinetic powers. I'm definitely looking forward to Kenshi, one of the few not bad post-MK4 characters.

Reactions: DCP
ya what? i thought rain was suppose to be first in DLC, o well maybe he made the cut after all?

I don't care if Kenshi has telekinetic powes as long as he doesn't have a Telekinetic Slam like Ermac does. There are alot of things you could do with Telekinetic powers AND a sword. I'm sure NRS won't disappoint.

I'm saying "Skarlet" is going to be Kira, pre-Black Dragon, as a terrorist.

They'll probably retcon her story a bit too.

Where are these supposed scans?