Votes: 70 84.3%
  • No ... Not at all

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Could just be a another character

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters
cowbell.jpg

Friendship?

The mask looks fine by me (needs a hole for a smoke :)), but the hair seems not quite right in the picture?
looks tekkish to me (don't know if it's a real word?)

I like grey hair with a character like Dante in combination with his red leather coat, but I think smoke
(with his grey ninja outfit) should have a hood or black dreadlocks to still be in line with sektor and cyrax.

Yeah, the mask is fine by me, just kinda iffy on the hair and the bushy eyebrows....

I don't think he has an afro either but he does look like having it in the select screen picture. also, I hate the hair but I wanna wait till I see him in actual gameplay to be sure. the only ninja I liked with his hair exposed is Rain, that ponytail look was great in MKA. but in his new design, if it's not THAT hair exactly, idt I'd wanna see his hair exposed. same for Smoke. waiting for a video though

I... I can't like it. The hair kills it. Honestly I think if it weren't white it'd be better, but if it's going to be white it should be shorter IMO. He's a Sindel male version D:

I've seen the picture before and I think he looks amazing. He has a mythical demon type aspect to him. I am very excited to see him in game.

I guess those hair are pointing up like they are made of... smoke, maybe they are animated, we should definitely wait until we see him ingame.