Trash talk?

Jezusjuice

I looooove talking shit when I'm playing my friends in person. If I land an xray Ima let you know, when I pull a fatality I'll rub it in, god forbid I get a flawless victory. I'm ultra competitive in everything, I can't help it. Do you guys enjoy trash talk? Does it annoy you if someone is mouthing off while they whoop your ass? I know I can't stand it lol thats why I do it to other people haha.

The only reason I ever talk shit is if its a REALLY intense session between an equally skilled opponent. If you talk trash against someone worse then you its kinda being a dick, if you talk trash against someone better than you its being kinda pathetic. When your equally skilled its all fun and games. It's mostly just me and my buddies messing around.

Never in a tournament though. And never vs someone I just met.

The only reason I ever talk shit is if its a REALLY intense session between an equally skilled opponent. If you talk trash against someone worse then you its kinda being a dick, if you talk trash against someone better than you its being kinda pathetic. When your equally skilled its all fun and games. It's mostly just me and my buddies messing around.

Never in a tournament though. And never vs someone I just met.

Yeah it's never to actually piss someone off, it just makes it a little more competitive when hanging out with the guys. If I ever was fortunate enough to play in a tourney I'd be too humble to trash talk lol I'd just look like an idiot.

What's the best course of action after talking trash and then getting smacked down? How do you handle that kind of embarassment lol.

I never really trash talk when playing, especially not with friends. More often than not we simply discuss what went down and try to laugh off any embarassing moment.
I know a lot of people who get worked up about games though and I really don't mind, it's how they like to express their excitement I suppose - I simply don't hang out with them though, not my type.
Hence why I don't have a headset and don't play much online. To each their own ^.^

I looooove talking shit when I'm playing my friends in person. If I land an xray Ima let you know, when I pull a fatality I'll rub it in, god forbid I get a flawless victory. I'm ultra competitive in everything, I can't help it. Do you guys enjoy trash talk? Does it annoy you if someone is mouthing off while they whoop your ass? I know I can't stand it lol thats why I do it to other people haha.

Forget Trash talk... Going back to the Old days when you never had internet, when you playing somone and your sitting next to them (local play) and they got beaten by you real bad... Don't say anything dont look at them either just slowly touch them gently on the shoulder or give them a few taps trust me this will annoy the shit out of them!

as people on microphone babbling on just hit that mute switch!

People that hate trash talkers must just get raped online and hear it often. haha

I talk shit to people depending on the situation. If I play a fighting game and they do ***** stuff like spam projectiles or special moves, constant barrage of running and throwing (im looking at you UMK3), glitching, or really anything else, then I'll talk up a shit storm while I beat them. If you play with respect, I'll show some respect to you. If you play like an *******, I can be a bigger one.

Me and my best friend trash talk on each other in every game, we try to outdo one another and end up in fits of laughter. Heaps of fun, but only with friends who can take a joke and give it back. It's a lighthearted approach to gaming, and makes it more enjoyable. Completely different to the OP's trash talk though, it's not because of competition, it's just for a good laugh.
I'm not a sore loser either, so I never do it for real, and I don't respect anyone that does.

Last edited: