DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT GORO

the_sim said:
You can see him in the Netherealm... but cannot approach him, nor play as him either.

And he only has two arms for some reason, same as Sheeva. I still have no idea what's with that.

The 7th Number said:
XSHOALIN said:
jgreenwo said:
There is no playable Goro or Motaro in MKD.

thank you very much, finally a answer.

an answer to the question that was never asked....

HAHA thats hilarious because my question isnt fully up to date with what you know it was never asked hilarious... i dont understand u nerds have u heard of regular people, and not an anime woman or some shit real people with real lives so they they dont read message boards with like 1,000 to maybe 10,000s of posts. so im sorry if my question is thoughtless but i rather ask thoughtless questions then be a strung out on caffine half blind from masturbating to cartoons, and bored to death reading every single post ever.. nerd.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
the_sim said:
You can see him in the Netherealm... but cannot approach him, nor play as him either.

And he only has two arms for some reason, same as Sheeva. I still have no idea what's with that.

if u want to respond, respond like this guy with information!! not with useless insults. unless ur so content with ur little game ur going to attack people for not killing themselves trying to understand a game. its like monkey throwing poop at each other it goes nowhere and we both come out pissed off and coverd in shit.

XSHOALIN said:
The 7th Number said:
XSHOALIN said:
jgreenwo said:
There is no playable Goro or Motaro in MKD.

thank you very much, finally a answer.

an answer to the question that was never asked....

HAHA thats hilarious because my question isnt fully up to date with what you know it was never asked hilarious... i dont understand u nerds have u heard of regular people, and not an anime woman or some shit real people with real lives so they they dont read message boards with like 1,000 to maybe 10,000s of posts. so im sorry if my question is thoughtless but i rather ask thoughtless questions then be a strung out on caffine half blind from masturbating to cartoons, and bored to death reading every single post ever.. nerd.

what the hell are you talking about, you wanted an answer and didnt even ask a question. And from what i read you are trying to insult me because i have alot of posts. You are also assuming i watch anime....? i dont know where you came up with that conclusion. Hmmmm..... ill let this go, because its not even worth pondering over.

sorry i was just pissed from other peoples post

I DID ASK A QUESTION IS WHAS FROM ANOTHER PREVIOUS TOPIC I POSTED I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO FULLY WRITE THIS ONE OUT CAUSE I WAS SO NERVIOUS OF BEING INSULTED BY WHOLE BUTT-LOAD OF NERDS LIKE ON MY LAST POST SO IM SORRY FOR ASSUMING U WATCH ANIME AND SHT BUT SOME THESE ASSHOLES FREAKIN OUT CAUSE I DIDNT WORD SOMETHING RIGHT OR CAUSE I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION. SO SORRY AGAIN I WAS JUST A LITTLE TICKED OFF. i dont about u, ur prolly cool and prolly alot people r cool but for all the geeks get out, find some KB os somethin, and sit down and smoke da piece pipe, relax!

XSHOALIN said:

Dude, you seriously need to stop this. Believe or not, we're all real people with real lives, too. Don't get so butt-hurt when someone says something to that you perceive as an "attack". This is a frigging message board, okay? This is not real life. If you don't like what someone says to you, so what? Ignore it and move on.

Now, if you come in as a new member and ask what some would perceive as a stupid question, shit's going to fly, it's that simple. It's a fact of (message board) life. That doesn't make it right, but that's just how it is, so either deal with it or don't visit message boards. I don't know what else to tell you.

I also find it odd that you call other people nerds when it seems to me like only a "nerd" would be so serious about a message they read over their computer. You know what, I don't collect comic books, I don't religiously watch TechTV, and I can't stand animes. I wear all black, I listen to metal (real metal, no sissy crap), I go to concerts, and I just happen to greatly enjoy one of the most violent video game series ever created. So cut the stereotypes, and please, relax.

Here Here! Sorry, I had to barge in unexpectingly, to release the sort of tension in the air.. and because Muffins are tasty.

Banana-nut muffins own. Other ones are great too, but those ones really kick my ass.

Blueberry Muffins.. not so much chocolate muffins. They have chocolate everything, so the flavors old.