SAW

Cant believe you all rate this, so full of plot holes it wasnt even funny. :roll:

apparently there is a sequel planned.

I bought it yesterday, watched it today...I thought it was pretty cool, albeit it had plotholes. But, who cares? it was cool, and the ending was pretty awesome.

Shame none of them ever got their revenge on him, though. :(

there is a sequel planed for sometime in november and what i didnt find out till the end was that the killer always likes front row seats and where was he ( i no many of yous probly already no this but i just didnt get it for a while)

I thought that he dead guy on floor was Sing, the detective's partner, I was wrong I guess, and it had a kick-ass ending, I NEVER EXPECTED IT!

Nyeh, the movie was ok, not great, but ok. My favorite part was when The cop got his head blown off. that was cool.

yeah, im getting really excited for Saw 2, my guess is the "ending' will have something extremely obvious since people will be searching for how he will get his"front row seat" this time, but either way October 28th will be a fun day :)

This movie was, officially, one of the greatest instinct-inspired purchases I have ever made. But you may want to hold off on the popcorn while watching it, unless you got a cast-iron stomach.

I saw the movie in the theater the day it came out and it was awesome and i baught it the day it came out on DVD.

I saw the second one the 28th and it kicks ass i am definetly buying it on DVD when it comes out.

TheFreak said:
My firend's a retard, he says that the guy in the movie really cut off his foot in reality. Is this true?
Nope, he's a retard. I seriously want to watch Saw 2. D: