Alternate customs confirmed to be in Krypt

Okay i've never played any of the 3d MK games

can someone tell me what exactly the krypt really is?
It's basically a section full of tombs which you buy a tomb with coins to unlock whatever is in it. Not sure on all the ways to get coins yet but i'm sure it wont be too hard. Just will have to spend some time stocking up on them. Stuff like costumes, artwork, etc. will be in them.

It's probably much simpler that we think.
The Klassic costumes are probably considered alternate costumes, so they'll be unlockable in the Krypt too.

Now I'm wondering about the Fatalities...

It's probably much simpler that we think.
The Klassic costumes are probably considered alternate costumes, so they'll be unlockable in the Krypt too.

Now I'm wondering about the Fatalities...

Same here but my theory is they along with the classic costumes will be more expensive in the krypt than the average fatality and alternate costume. There has to be some kind of incentive to pre order the game imo.

No Ed said that we would not have pay for stuff like kintaro already on disc Eather hector or ed said it

About classic fatalities, there is a thought:
Spoiler:
As some of You probably noticed, there are X360 achivements for performing hidden fatalities. Maybe classic fatalities aren't unlockable, just hidden in move list and code just displays it.

They can be DLC as well. Game.co.uk states
Preorder Mortal Kombat on the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 to receive access to in-game downloadable characters
I'm thinking about getting std edition there just to be sure of getting Scorpion's fatality and sell it to someone while keeping KE and codes.

Yea Cause I Want Sub`s Classic Cause I Have Scorpion My 2 Favourite Characters

keithr.jpg

Boon said early on that there will be lots of undocumented fatalities and up to the community to figure them out, also one of the reasons why there's a fatality "training stage" section.

classic costumes are still alternatives to the standard costumes given...meaning their alternate costumes...

Not holding my breath...I mean I know we will be able to get them at some point (confirmed) but they still might be DLC even if they are FREE DLC. Hopefully they are in the Krypt but who knows...nothings concrete yet.

Firstly, I am going to show how it makes sense that the Klassic Costumes are on the disc and not DLC.

1. The Challenge Tower has the old school kombat challenge where both sub-zero and scorpion skins come into play.

What does the costumes being in that video have to do with them being on disc and not DLC.? The developers wanted to show the Classic costumes to the public, and during the Challenge Tower video was the way they wanted to show it. You're linking two unrelated things and assuming a conclusion. A simple answer is that costumes may be selectable when starting the Challenge Tower, and if you have the DLC classic costume downloaded, you can select that one as well.

2. In the Gamestop TV Ad, the commentator at the end says "Pre-order at gamestop to UNLOCK Scorpions Klassic Costume and Fatality".

At the end of the official Gamestop videos, like the Noob reveal trailer, it says to preorder at Gamestop and shows the KE and the Classic Costume "card" with the retro picture that says Classic costume DLC. Meaning you at least need to download a key or the whole costume data to get the costume. So Gamestop is contradicting itself. So no one wins on that one.

But WB also did pre order bonuses with Batman Asylum game. Pre orders at Gamestop got an extra map or something that wasn't on disc, and was only available on DLC for everyone who didn't pre order much later on for 3 or 4 bucks or something. I think WB is doing the same thing to this game. A pre order bonus, not unlockable.

Every piece of info and tweet that NR, MK Mortal Kombat, and Boon says has not disproved this. Boon said only alternate costumes are not DLC, not classic costumes. He's literally accurate. Every character has at least 1 alternate costumes on the disc like Cage's tux, Kitana's maskless costume, and others.

There's a lot of hoping and assuming when fans talk about how they want the costume situation to work out, but we have to think realistically - nothing has disproved the DLC option yet.

I don't see a problem with preordering the costumes from different retailers for those who want to, since we don't know if they are available to everyone on disc, or if they are DLC only to preorders and later on to online PStation and XBox stores.