Dragon and Unknown Character on NetherRealm.com

Re: Dragon and Unknown Character

I am leaning twords that being smoke with his costume damaged.

The dragon can be from Liu Kangs fatality or just something in the background for a stage. I know there is a dragon in the background of the city rooftops level.

the character on the left screen? i agree with eclipso, only because he looks completely different than anyone we've seen and hes wearing grey clothes. the hair is.. odd though :eek:

I am leaning twords that being smoke with his costume damaged.

If that's Smoke, then it looks like he's balding from the looks of it.

But I don't think that's Smoke anyway.

I'm definitely saying smoke's updated look. Long grey hair? That's an interesting choice for him:|.

*edit*
zoomed in on the picture, mystery dudes wearing a ninja mask, and has a very umk3 inspired ninja costume!............... and long grey hair, there's that too...

the character on the left screen? i agree with eclipso, only because he looks completely different than anyone we've seen and hes wearing grey clothes. the hair is.. odd though :eek:

It could be Raiden's alt costume because of the hair.

Can that area of the pic be enlarged and not loose to much of the picture quality?

It could be Raiden's alt costume because of the hair.

Well, it looks to me like he has a mask on.

Actually it looks more like Noob's alt to me. The mask reminds me of his and the white long hair fits him.

Actually it looks more like Noob's alt to me. The mask reminds me of his and the white long hair fits him.

Can't be Noob imo, his ninja suit is way to grey where it needs to be. Noob's does black.

Does anyone else see red eyes? I didn't look at Smoke's bio/ending, but does it say anything about him being an albino or anything like that?