Dragon and Unknown Character on NetherRealm.com

Re: Dragon and Unknown Character

How can you look closely? The face is too damn small to clearly see anything. :laugh:

ok, sure, laugh. how bout this? i know for a fact thats Smoke ;) dont take my word for it if you dont want, but in time we will see who is wrong and who is right. its all a matter of opinions anyway

The suit is 90% black with some bits of grey.

lol All of the Ninja's costumes are 90% black, thus I said "grey where it needs to be", meaning that the grey coloration matches those of the other ninjas.

they do these things on purpose, notice how the only one where you could see the face clearly is covered. what a coincidence

lol All of the Ninja's costumes are 90% black, thus I said "grey where it needs to be", meaning that the grey coloration matches those of the other ninjas.

I acknowledged it in my earlier post.

they do these things on purpose, notice how the only one where you could see the face clearly is covered. what a coincidence

That's a fact they know the fans go crazy over this kind of stuff

ok, sure, laugh. how bout this? i know for a fact thats Smoke ;) dont take my word for it if you dont want, but in time we will see who is wrong and who is right. its all a matter of opinions anyway

Oh no, I wasn't laughing at your opinion about it being Smoke, I was laughing at how you somehow saw a mask on that blur of a face. I was just thinking to myself when I read your comment "How the hell does he see a mask in that? Is he some kind of cyborg that has magnifiers built into his eyes?"

It was just something goofy I thought up, so I'm not trying to disrespect or anything.

Oh no, I wasn't laughing at your opinion about it being Smoke, I was laughing at how you somehow saw a mask on that blur of a face. I was just thinking to myself when I read your comment "How the hell does he see a mask in that? Is he some kind of cyborg that has magnifiers built into his eyes?"

It was just something goofy I thought up, so I'm not trying to disrespect or anything.

oh, my bad! im a bit edgy haha. i just zoomed in on my browser, its pixelated a little but i can kinda make it out.

Im just putting this out there. Its Smoke. i dont mean to sound shady, but i just know. you guys can discuss it, but we'll all find out eventually

Yeah, I'm going with smoke on this one, too.

raidenliu.png

So, that's not smoke in the background of this pic, then? -.-

I doubt it's him, due to it being a "klassic" outfit, but you never know.

Last edited:

WFMMK how does the long hair fit Noob when Noob has never had long hair and has just been a black ninja?

Smoke could be in the background of both! The story takes place over a timeline, so I would definitely expect attire changes.

If you look at the far right image (side profile) it looks as if a grey mask is covering the face... kind of reminds me of the alt costume for Sub Zero in MK:D. One thing's for sure it's quite hard to tell. I just hope the "dragon" isn't a design for an MK:DA Reptile alt costume

WFMMK how does the long hair fit Noob when Noob has never had long hair and has just been a black ninja?

The long hair as in he's aged since being Sub Zero. And I meant to say in my opinion it fits his character.

One thing is for sure, Definitely not a ninja raiden..... this isnt metal gear rising ya know! lolol I crack myself up sometimes

Nrs is doing this on purpose
Y else would they put this picyure
Im telling u more tweets on twitter about this pic and ed will not like it
Edit: maybe it is smoke but long hair? Kano and Smoke should have no hair

I'm going to lean towards Raiden's alternate costume based on Lupinko's description of a black outfit with electricity flowing around him. I don't think that raptor is Liu's I'm gonna guess background character or Riptor from KI (I'm quasi-serious on that last part).

I'm going to lean towards Raiden's alternate costume based on Lupinko's description of a black outfit with electricity flowing around him. I don't think that raptor is Liu's I'm gonna guess background character or Riptor from KI (I'm quasi-serious on that last part).

Actually that does look like Raiden. But it seems he's wearing a mask and has a sword.