TE Stick Possibilities

XanXic

Whenever someone talks about it they say that it's easier to mod on purpose. So I'm wanting to know what mods can you do? I've never felt the need to get an arcade stick until the TE was announced so of course I pre-ordered it.

I figure that painting and such will be easier if the buttons come out nicely, but I'm not real interested in buying a nicely painted and well done tournament stick just to spray paint over it. (I may do something with the buttons themselves though) So I'm wondering if there is something more to do in terms of customization and such.

Just curious.

From what I can see, you can only change the directional stick and buttons that support a thick board.

If you're adding drill bits to the equation, almost anything else is possible.

Other than those, I don't see what you could customise the TE with.

you could change buttons to a dif color or the stick to a dif color. goto happ.com for parts.
you could change the overlay
you could change the button lay out or add buttons " make one button act like two buttons"
with some skill you could make it wireless but you will have worse lag
you could change the 8 way joy stick to a perfect 360 joystick " uses Photo electronic switching instead of conventional switches, for long life. I use these a lot