DLC possibilities discussion

linkueismoke

Going through the demo for another time, I started getting some ideas/suggestions for DLC. I thought of a mode that it is nowhere near new but would be fun nonetheless. I thought i would be neat to make use of a palette editor. They could separate outfits by color and allow us a range of color swatches like in MKA's Kreate A Kharacter. So you could make a blue suited Scorpion, give Johnny Cage or Mileena a new hair color, or adjust Jade's skin color for those that have a problem with her current look. Might be something they could use in addition to alternate costumes so that the MK fans can at least have our own unique looks for our favorite characters so we as players can stand out more.

What are your thoughts on this or your DLC ideas?

Going through the demo for another time, I started getting some ideas/suggestions for DLC. I thought of a mode that it is nowhere near new but would be fun nonetheless. I thought i would be neat to make use of a palette editor. They could separate outfits by color and allow us a range of color swatches like in MKA's Kreate A Kharacter. So you could make a blue suited Scorpion, give Johnny Cage or Mileena a new hair color, or adjust Jade's skin color for those that have a problem with her current look. Might be something they could use in addition to alternate costumes so that the MK fans can at least have our own unique looks for our favorite characters so we as players can stand out more.

What are your thoughts on this or your DLC ideas?

There's already a thread talking about DLC ideas.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/16513-DLC-Thought

We should keep these all together instead of having 30 different DLC threads.

How about liu kang mk2 outfit?
21kmsdk.png