Demo looks different from video

electstar

Hi,

When I play the demo, I notice the characters are a lot smaller than in all the videos I have seen. Does anyone else have this problem?

OMG YES!!! I thought i was the only one......It shows like an Overhead view of the match unlike the vids on youtube where the camera is right in the middle, I found that to be odd

omg yessss!! i mean yes the stages look good & all but i want 2 see my kombatant drenched in blood, not the moon. i can like see that every night :p sheesh, & if u can thats good u can customise it phew

Hi,

When I play the demo, I notice the characters are a lot smaller than in all the videos I have seen. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hello, do you have an HDTV? Because I thought that the characters look smaller on a non HDTV.

I am using a HDTV. I tried playing my TV settings but it still looks the same. I did play the demo at my friend's house on his HDTV and it looked great like in all the videos I have seen. Any advice to fix this would be very appreciated

Gawd it feels like half the time you dont know what the **** to do and its so easy.
Kay on your display settings on your ps3 change the thingy, from 4:9 to 16:3, im guessing, thats how i fixed it, the characters are now more than half the size of my tv