Code Trading?

UncleKabuki

Just wondering if anyone is interested in trading a Scorpion Klassic Kostume for a Reptile Klassic Kostume(for the PS3).

I would have jumped on that but I already made a deal with someone for the same stuff. I am though looking to trade my Ermac (PS3) for a Sub Zero (PS3)

This only seems logical to do if your not interested in getting them as DLC when they become avaliable.

they will all be available as DLC anyway if you do not get what you wanted with your order so does not matter really

Think is I'm gonna have an extra Ermac and I'm missing Sub Zero so I thought I should try and get him using Ermac...

This only seems logical to do if your not interested in getting them as DLC when they become avaliable.
Proof that they're DLC, please. Until this happens, I will continue my quest. Thank you and good day.
EDIT:
they will all be available as DLC anyway if you do not get what you wanted with your order so does not matter really
Once again, proof that they're DLC, please. Until this happens, I will continue my quest. Thank you and good day.

Proof that they're DLC, please. Until this happens, I will continue my quest. Thank you and good day.
EDIT:
Once again, proof that they're DLC, please. Until this happens, I will continue my quest. Thank you and good day.

First, dont double post, its frowned up you can edit till your hearts content.

Secondly its been stated many, many times they will be DLC that this doesnt warrent my time to use google or search the forums for the information for you.

Secondly its been stated many, many times they will be DLC that this doesnt warrent my time to use google or search the forums for the information for you.
Stated by whom? And please, if you aren't interested, don't troll me and try and act like a mod, okay?

I believe you Eclipso it's just that I had 2 Reptiles and 2 Ermacs I can't use them both and somebody offered to trade Reptile for Scorpion so I had 3 out of the 4 male ninjas and since I have a second Ermac might as well use him to get the last one Sub Zero.

UncleKabuki slow down before you get yourself banned.

I believe you Eclipso it's just that I had 2 Reptiles and 2 Ermacs I can't use them both and somebody offered to trade Reptile for Scorpion so I had 3 out of the 4 male ninjas and since I have a second Ermac might as well use him to get the last one Sub Zero.

UncleKabuki slow down before you get yourself banned.

Not being rude to anyone just stating that it will be availavle to all as DLC if it does not come with the game but how do you end up getting duplicates of this DLC are you buying multiple versions of the game?

or getting freebies at an event or somthing?

Not being rude to anyone just stating that it will be availavle to all as DLC if it does not come with the game but how do you end up getting duplicates of this DLC are you buying multiple versions of the game?

I'm buying a TE and KE both on Amazon.

So the deal with the other guy is locked in... and you wouldn't let go of the Reptile that's left? What if I gave you my spare Ermac and spare Scorpion?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's locked in but if it turns sour I could do the trade with you. The other Reptile I wish to keep and I already have 2 Ermacs sorry. Let me check with the other guy and see if it's for sure locked in.

I sent him a private message now it's just a waiting game. Still looking for a Sub Zero (PS3) for my Ermac (PS3)

Last edited:
I preordered at Gamestop for the convenience, however I would love to trade it with someone for Reptile's code (I preordered the Xbox 360 version).