Johnny Cage nut shot?

oh god I hate playing against johnny cage in this game, not only is he really good, but he acts like a douche, and not only does he act like a douche, he punches you in the scrotum >.>

Hehe, my brother used to use that move on me all the time when I was a kid. I'm happy they brought it back, well for notstalgia reasona anyways.

Idk, I was playing against him on the demo and I tried to jump kick him and he hit me with it. I was like "cool it's back" then he did it again...and again.

Hehe, my brother used to use that move on me all the time when I was a kid. I'm happy they brought it back, well for notstalgia reasona anyways.

Idk, I was playing against him on the demo and I tried to jump kick him and he hit me with it. I was like "cool it's back" then he did it again...and again.

This along with your sig, made me LoL XD

Can't wait to play some of you. The Nut Punch is an AMAZING move. JC's most useful move in regards to his playstyle in my opinion. It's too late to go into detail but let me just say that you guys will regret thinking the Nut Punch is a silly move after you see how JC's metagame will develop after the game is actually released.

Can't wait to play some of you. The Nut Punch is an AMAZING move. JC's most useful move in regards to his playstyle in my opinion. It's too late to go into detail but let me just say that you guys will regret thinking the Nut Punch is a silly move after you see how JC's metagame will develop after the game is actually released.

I have no doubt that the move is 'good'; however, my point is that it is just annoying. Haha. Maybe I'll RQ if I get triple nut punched. XD (joking obviously)

Is it just me or is there no way to get out of Johnny Cage's base triangle shot? My friend and I were playing the demo last night (absolutely amazing by the way) and we noticed that it's almost impossible to break out of the triangle spam. Blocking was my only option, which didn't help any as it still took off some damage. Anyone else notice this?