Alien vs Predator

Mac

Please say what you think about the movie here.

Oh, wait. You've already clogged up another thread with usless bable regarding this movie and efectively killed it. Gee, don't I feel like an idiot.

Eh, it was just Ok. The only thing that saved it were the creature effects, because the storyline and acting were absolute shit.

Special effects were great, both the Aliens & Predators look awesome. Fight scenes were cool. However, all of this was ruined by ***********SPOILER************** the last Predator teaming up w/ the last human to defeat the Aliens. Gayest thing I've seen since the Crying Game...

soundwave said:
Special effects were great, both the Aliens & Predators look awesome. Fight scenes were cool. However, all of this was ruined by ***********SPOILER************** the last Predator teaming up w/ the last human to defeat the Aliens. Gayest thing I've seen since the Crying Game...

Then you're totally going to hate when she goes to the predator homeworld and they teach her their stuff later on in the trilogy. *nods.* oh, wait that's a spoiler.

Natsu said:
soundwave said:

Then you're totally going to hate when she goes to the predator homeworld and they teach her their stuff later on in the trilogy. *nods.* oh, wait that's a spoiler.
That's IF they follow the storyline correctly this time around. They butchered the shit out of that movie as far as original concept goes. I love the trilogy, but let's face it, I'm suprised she didn't give the Predator head before he died in this one. Ugghh.

Like most movies this year, This one was a total turd.
I was very disapointed seeing as how the whole AVP concept was something that I was looking forward to for quite some time. I was hoping that they would just follow the story from the first AVP novel that came out back in 96 (I think). Instead they used the same fourth grader that has written all of the other movie scipts this year, to write this scipt and hence you have a sucko movie with cool special effects.
Is there any hope for movie goers in the post LOTR world?

I'd rate it a 7 out of 10, 10 being good. The Predator was better in this movie than in its own (Predator). It was higher tech for them.

the special effects were good and they made the aliens and predators look good too. i think its stupid that there is a predalien.
like honestly

Mac said:
Please say what you think about the movie here.

Oh, wait. You've already clogged up another thread with usless bable regarding this movie and efectively killed it. Gee, don't I feel like an idiot.

yeah they have killed it but i thought it kicked ass