Does Anyone Here Play any Instruments.

I been playing bass guitar for 4 years and electric guitar for two.Learning how to play an instrument is the best thing that ever happend to me.I encourage u to not become the 80's heavy lead guitar player.U can still learn a lot from modern pop rock as well.....Whoops sorry lol u weren't asking for advice.

and from the looks of that belt buckle, I'd say the skin flute as well!!

Yes im a troll. *shakes head* maybe i looked at the picture wrong but it looked like a rock band drum kit. Rock band instruments/guitar hero instruments are not real instruments. Just because the ION Drum Rocker (Quote from the ION website) "delivers the most realistic drumming experience available in a video game" does not mean its an actual instrument. If you knew anything about music, you'd know that.

The fact you supposably play drums too is embarrassing that you made that statement.

It is an electronic drum kit. Electronic drum kits = real drum kits. You hook a brain up to it and it doubles as a Rock Band kit and an e-kit. The fact that you are incorrectly ridiculing people on the Internet without facts must be pretty embarrassing in hindsight, huh? You could work at Fox News.

It is an electronic drum kit. Electronic drum kits = real drum kits.

Thats a pretty dumb way of putting it. Its like saying the guitar hero guitar= a real guitar because they are both electronic *scratches head* Doesnt make any sense

Ill look into it further. But if im wrong i'll send you a private message apologizing for any grief I may have caused.

Last edited:
Nothing alike, because a Guitar Hero guitar is plastic and cannot be used as a real guitar. The ION kit is a real electronic drum kit, meaning you hook it up to a brain (percussion database) and it can be used as a real drum kit without the clinging and vibrations of a traditional model. Here is a link for more on e-kits and the musicians who have used them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_drum_kit As you can see, it is a $300 real drum kit that can be hooked up to your game console for playing music games in addition to hooking it to a brain and taking it to your band's rehearsals.

Well that makes a little more sense now. I knew there were electronic drums but i didnt think a gaming kit would be used as an actual drumming machine. Now its more clear that it can be hooked up either way; Either for gaming or for real drumming. The way you were making it seem, i couldnt make any sense of because all the previous rock band drum kits you werent able to actually hook it up for real drumming. Now i look like the ass. Respect. +1 rep for you in return for putting up with me......

It's the same way with the Rock Band microphone.
Except the drum set being used as an e-drum set probably sounds a tad better.
Oh and I play the microphone.
Been in bands since I was 15, and in one right now but on hiatus.
I can also play the keys a bit.

I play the guitar but i would like to learn how to play the drums. Heres an old pic of me btw Ibanez sucks JACKSON guitars ftw!!!

photo-1-1.jpg

^ Yes i know its an Ibanez :(

I'm a drummer and used to play trombone back in high school (along with a few other low brass instruments).

My sister's trying to teach me how to play the saxophone, but I'm a terrible student lol.

Been playing drums off and on for about 10 years.....I'm no pro or anything, but I definitely don't suck at them. :)

Played cello for about 11 years but I discovered potential and greater interest in other things. Quite sad actually. If I had practiced and actually cared about it a little more I would be a lot better. I still play in the school chamber orchestra but I almost never practice and I've gotten to a point where freshman and sophomores could probably shame me.

I play guitar, mostly only for metal. Currently have 2 Ibanez RGs. And a full stack of Crate cabs and a GT1200H head. I play a little bit of drums, since I used to be in drumcore and the drumline for band back in high school. Haven't played in awhile but I'd really like to. I play a little a bit of bass, and sometimes I like it more than guitar. And I can do some harsh vocals/growls/grunts/screams/sing. I guess you could say I'm a one man band in a way. :p

I play the guitar, but I'd love to be able to play the piano. The piano is my dream instrument, but it's expensive...

I play the guitar but i would like to learn how to play the drums. Heres an old pic of me btw Ibanez sucks JACKSON guitars ftw!!!

photo-1-1.jpg

^ Yes i know its an Ibanez :(

I sir, am the proud owner of an Ibanez. I can tell you right now that the guitar I'm holding in this picture :

15726_1244610236942_1279954246_30544394_3920423_n.jpg

most certainly does not suck. Play an Ibanez Jem and try and tell me that it sucks.
I've been told by many a guitar head that it is the best feeling guitar that they have played. I can shake the shit out of the whammy
bar and it NEVER EVER goes out of tune. The neck is fast, and those inlays are ****ing gorgeous. I love this guitar more than anything else I own. I worked my ass off for it! Sorry if I seem too defensive, I am a rabid Ibanez Jem/Steve Vai fan.

Play bass. Have an Ibanez with battery operated pickups. It's a pretty decent bass. The neck is not very wide, as most bass guitars but that is what I like about it. I have been playin for about 8 years. Were going to record pretty soon. The guy that is recording us has done some pretty cool bands, one of them being As I Lay Dying. This is my first time I will be in studio. Scary!!!

Were going to record pretty soon. The guy that is recording us has done some pretty cool bands, one of them being As I Lay Dying. This is my first time I will be in studio. Scary!!!

Nice! Congrats dude! And good luck! You shouldn't worry though, I always find studios to be very relaxing! I'm sure someone who has been playing for 8 years like you will be just fine!