Official Your Pets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have two geese and their baby. All they do is eat, poop and chase me around all day. I still love them though lol.:p

Attachments

• Daf1.jpg
    Daf1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 60
Geese are pretty cool pets but they need a bit of space to move around and also a water source like a pond or lake nearby. If there are none near a small water tank would suffice. They are generally independant and you only need to feed them as they wash themselves regularly. On the downside they are hostile to anything and anyone they are not familiar with and this is a problem especially when they wander outside and start assaulting passerbys :laugh:. But at the same time its good in way as they act as good guard animals and chase away any stray animal that enters in.
Also they poop like crazy so you need to clean atleast 4 to have times a week. If you can deal with all of this they are pretty cool pets and playful too.:p

I also used to have a turtle who once somehow escaped its tank and 1 month later my neighbour brings him back after finding him at a street about a mile away. All his journeys gone in vain. :laugh:

Well... it appears that my lovely wife has decided that we desperately needed to spend my money on getting a second dog. Anyway, I guess I should share the pics with you guys.

This is Rikku:

RikkuDay1001.jpg

Geese are pretty cool pets but they need a bit of space to move around and also a water source like a pond or lake nearby. If there are none near a small water tank would suffice. They are generally independant and you only need to feed them as they wash themselves regularly. On the downside they are hostile to anything and anyone they are not familiar with and this is a problem especially when they wander outside and start assaulting passerbys :laugh:. But at the same time its good in way as they act as good guard animals and chase away any stray animal that enters in.
Also they poop like crazy so you need to clean atleast 4 to have times a week. If you can deal with all of this they are pretty cool pets and playful too.:p

I also used to have a turtle who once somehow escaped its tank and 1 month later my neighbour brings him back after finding him at a street about a mile away. All his journeys gone in vain. :laugh:

There's a family of geese that hang around my workplace parking lot. They have babies now, not sure if they were hiding the chicks because I see the mom and dad daily but haven't seen the chicks, my friend just mentioned today she saw some in the morning, and they heckled me last week, I lol'd. Just walking by to get to the front door of work and they started making those hilarious geese sounds of disapproval.

I got a family of mice living in my house now their great, they like to go through the rubbish, walk all over my benches and use my oven as their own personal toilet. I feed them some nice cheese on a wood plate twice a day and my cat likes to play with them aswell so that stops me from giving them ratsak..... i mean special treats.

Anyone got any advice on looking after these little buggers?

I got a family of mice living in my house now their great, they like to go through the rubbish, walk all over my benches and use my oven as their own personal toilet. I feed them some nice cheese on a wood plate twice a day and my cat likes to play with them aswell so that stops me from giving them ratsak..... i mean special treats.

Anyone got any advice on looking after these little buggers?

Reading between the lines... are you trying to tell us that you are voluntarily putting up with an uninvited rat infestation just for the lulz?

No i've been trying to get rid of them with traps, but that doesn't seem to be working and i dont want to use poison, since my cat has been trying to catch them.

Last edited:
*sigh*

So I wasn't really thrilled that Rita decided to acquire us another dog, but predictably, gosh darn it I love the little thing. For your viewing pleasure, a video of my two dogs wrestling:

My lil' guys

This one was a stray. He's Pug and something else I think. Biggest Pug I've ever seen if he's pure.

scaled.php

Mikey, he's Pug & Chihuahua (thank based god for spell check)
He is THE most timid dog you could ever meet in your life. Stare at him and he puts his head down like this, he occasionaly makes eye contact just to look away again, cutest shit. He looks like a giant mouse

scaled.php

My cat back home does not eat canned food. Only kitten food from a pouch and she is 7 years old.

I just picture of my turtle like 2 mins ago, then saw this thread bumped. Will post in the next 10 hours, stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.