Official Your Pets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20120402_160929.jpg

Posting my Bear Bear again because I feel like it.

He's so worn out because he's normally a indoor cat, but since the front room window has been open he's been outside running around exploring. He's not going to be too happy later tonight when I give him a bath.

My kitty Phoenix. Found him in a moving car's bumper. No joke.

[Disregard the 6-year old wallpaper that my mom is too lazy to get taken down :laugh:]

scvxfr.jpg

Wow, dude, how the heck did you find it in a moving car's bumper?

I was chilling with my brohams at this corner where we always hang out.

Well I turned to the right to escape from the conversation so I can answer I text. After I finished, I looked up to see that little dude hanging out of the bumper of a Nissan Quest. His rear end was still stuck so his paws were hitting the street.

Like the crazy animal-loving sonov a ***** I am, I decided to jump into the middle of the street yelling "STOOOOOP!"

The car halted and I removed him from the front.

Driver's face when she saw the kitten -----> :shock:

:proud:

I own a female one eyed teddy bear hamster. I love her to death. Her name is Turanga Leela. This picture is about a year old. She's quite a bit chubbier now (not an unhealthy chubby mind you).

you'll have to excuse me for the horrible picture quality
34dndx0.jpg

I own a female one eyed teddy bear hamster. I love her to death. Her name is Turanga Leela. This picture is about a year old. She's quite a bit chubbier now (not an unhealthy chubby mind you).

34dndx0.jpg

You are excused, you does it only have one eye?

I've got a 3 legged saimese cat thats 6 years old and has cost me about $3500 in vet bills (I still love her tho).

She wont eat any other cat food, except for different chicken flavored dine and loves cheese,KFC.

Last edited:
She had it amputated.

Her leg was broken from getting into a fight with a dog, the vet put the cast on her leg very tight, which ended up causing it to go gangrene from lack of blood flow.

Yeah i should of ended my last post with that lol.

After nearly dying 4 times, i'm pretty sure shes both a fearless feline and a crazy one, since she still tries to fight everything.

Yeah i should of ended my last post with that lol.

After nearly dying 4 times, i'm pretty sure shes both a fearless feline and a crazy one, since she still tries to fight everything.

By my calculations, she has 5 more lives. I will post some more cat pictures later.

Cats ftw.

Dogs and turtles too.

34dndx0.jpg

is it just me, or does it look like the hampster is wearing a pope's hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.