Official Your Pets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAMA KIKI ARRRRRG! yes, that is my cats name. i have a lot of animals, here are a few.
PICT0028.jpg

319594_2343215335293_1097267821_32683232_5507137_n.jpg

313686_2345984884530_1097267821_32687445_256330_n.jpg

poor beary white, she got rabies. i had to tell my mom, "Maw, it's my bear, i'll shoot her."

Our dog's name is Tiger and he is a Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix. I will post pictures of him often. He's my baby!

sleepytigs.jpg

Okay.... it's been days so here's another pic of Tiger!

sstigs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no! it's too cute! can leave thread! that is a very precious little puppy you and cowboy got there. please tell me tiger is just a little bit over weight hahahaha

Nope... he's the perfect weight for his size... lol... thanks, I think's he's precious, too!

nice terrier mix, I used to have a fox terrier when I was really really young. But my dad gave him away

That's horrible. Thanks, though... he's a good mix!

This is my cat Sniffles :) Every time I come over to stay at my dads house Sniffles always sleeps on my bed with me. He also has a thing for my laptop which gets annoying, but I still love him
281612_236487593039645_100000352183538_775547_6138569_n.jpg

Here's another pic of Tiger... in this one, he is "guarding" our godson/nephew while he takes a nap... notice how Tiger is touching him... he does this to us too!

cadentigernapping1.jpg

This right here is my ****ing baby.
Her name is Blanka.
Couldn't get her to stay still if my life depended on it.
I have about 23 pictures of the side of her head :laugh:

Had to get my sister to help

blankaw.jpg

Lololol. I got a dog and she's energic. Yet she's fat from all the table scraps my grandma's ex roommate gave her :mad:

Lololol. I got a dog and she's energic. Yet she's fat from all the table scraps my grandma's ex roommate gave her :mad:

He's actually not too fat, he's just really fluffy. He is also a weird cat, he doesn't eat human food like the other cats I had. The only food he eats (besides cat food) is brown sugared ham. He loves that shit but other than that, he doesn't eat anything else besides the cat food we get him.

Tyson.jpg

This was my little prince, Tyson. Unfortunately, he passed away in August, but you can still admire his beauty.
I miss him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.