Official Your Pets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've heard things. hahaha I hate to even admit it, but I've actually tried them waaayyy back before I became obsessed with them. I guess not liking them counts for something yeah?? haha

Everest & Roxy

RoxyEverest1.jpg

So it's cold here in Australia, so naturally my parents would dress up the dog in winter clothing.

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

Not sure if this belongs in Photos Thread or Pets Thread, so it's going in both like a boss.

f635259529b34f5eb45195832f8e1f71_7.jpg

This is Yin, she is always attached to my head/neck if I'm sitting on my couch.

All my pets don't stay around of long, we let the birds free, we put my dog in a adoption center (i was very little and i couldn't take of him :( ) the fish and frogs die :(

Why does every black cat I see look exactly like mine? Lol. My dad's allergic to pet dandruff, so no pets here. But @ mom's I have a cat named Chubbie (didn't get to name her, kinda slim) and a dog named Delilah (Mom named that one) I'll be @ mom's in a little, so will get pixs of them then. The next male pet I get (cat and dog are female) I'm naming him Bobby McFarren, cause I'm still able to laugh at the skit where he falls down the flight of stairs on Family guy.

Well, Delilah ran away a few days ago. She was really hyper, so it was more or less of a good thing. I just someone found her and could spend more time with her then my family could and they successfully tame her. Still got Chubbie though, will take a pic soon.

My sister and I had a pet Beta fish named Napoleon. He died last winter due to our bad heating.....

RIP Napoleon you beautiful fish :(

I had a snapping turtle for a while, got it as a baby, but it was starting to get too big and nasty so I had to let it go.

My Russian Blue/Tabby shorthair mix cat, Miyu. She was cute and needy as a kitten, but she's generally a royal ***** now, and I have the scars from her claws to prove it! :twisted: But, she's sort-of growing out of that phase and becoming more mellow these days. She's about a year and a half now, so in some ways she's still an overgrown kitten.

Miyu2Small.jpg

My Russian Blue/Tabby shorthair mix cat, Miyu. She was cute and needy as a kitten, but she's generally a royal ***** now, and I have the scars from her claws to prove it! :twisted: But, she's sort-of growing out of that phase and becoming more mellow these days. She's about a year and a half now, so in some ways she's still an overgrown kitten.

Miyu2Small.jpg

I'm jelly of her and the epic picture taking skills

Status
Not open for further replies.