Official Your Pets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread :)

Here is my Cookie.

cookie1y.jpg

cookie2i.jpg

cookie3p.jpg

I know a lot of you guys have pets, and I think we had a similar thread before, but I figured I'd give a pet thread another shot.

Here's a few random photos and videos of my cats Yin and Yang.

How they got their name
4606024940_b555949895.jpg

Yin is checking out Goro on my desk
4183767544_325bfd6bd0.jpg

A video of Yang acting like his weird self and wanting to explore outside during a massive rain storm.

Nice pets you have there Pat, I love cats. I have a preference for white cats. That would be Yin I think.

@0Kitana0

Cute hamsters :)

Last edited:

Why does every black cat I see look exactly like mine? Lol. My dad's allergic to pet dandruff, so no pets here. But @ mom's I have a cat named Chubbie (didn't get to name her, kinda slim) and a dog named Delilah (Mom named that one) I'll be @ mom's in a little, so will get pixs of them then. The next male pet I get (cat and dog are female) I'm naming him Bobby McFarren, cause I'm still able to laught at the skit where he falls down the flight of stairs on Family guy.

Nice pets you have there Pat, I love cats. I have a preference for white cats. That would be Yin I think.

Yang is white one, Yin is the black one. It matches up with the two sides of the ☯ properly too.

Here's their hijinks of the day, and it is Mortal Kombat related too.

I walked away from my open MK2 cabinet for a few minutes and heard what sounded like a cat being inquisitive. I was not surprised to see Yang standing behind the open panel.

large_upload.jpg

I went to close it when I heard a sound in the darkness below, and found Yin hanging out in the bottom investigating the mess of wires. Just glad the power was off or she could have gotten hurt.

large_upload.jpg

All in all it was funny and surprised I didn't have to drag Yin out as she actually came out of her own free will once i caught her down there.

Yang is white one, Yin is the black one. It matches up with the two sides of the ☯ properly too.

Here's their hijinks of the day, and it is Mortal Kombat related too.

I walked away from my open MK2 cabinet for a few minutes and heard what sounded like a cat being inquisitive. I was not surprised to see Yang standing behind the open panel.

large_upload.jpg

I went to close it when I heard a sound in the darkness below, and found Yin hanging out in the bottom investigating the mess of wires. Just glad the power was off or she could have gotten hurt.

large_upload.jpg

All in all it was funny and surprised I didn't have to drag Yin out as she actually came out of her own free will once i caught her down there.

Smart cats, doing the monthly maintenance on your arcade cabinet all by themselves!

I know a lot of you guys have pets, and I think we had a similar thread before, but I figured I'd give a pet thread another shot.

Here's a few random photos and videos of my cats Yin and Yang.

How they got their name
4606024940_b555949895.jpg

A video of Yang acting like his weird self and wanting to explore outside during a massive rain storm.

So uh... What's that clear plastic thing sitting in front of Goro? Not trying to out ya or anything, but I've seen enough to know what THAT is. :p

I used to have a Husky dog but he died :( (was a sad day)
I'd post a pic but most of my old pics were on the PC that crashed last year (I'm not a fan of posting pics online and look what happend XD)

haha that's adorable XD

My friend's dog used to fight with his cats when he was a puppy too, now that he's big dog, he just runs when the cat jumps on him.

Meet Garras, the fiercest cat in the universe. If you even try to touch him he'll rip you to shreds.

ngbix5.jpg

And this is what happened to my finger the night I got him.

grooming_cat_bite1.jpg

I had a pet rat when I was a teen and he bit my finger. It bled for what seemed like forever and the cut wasn't that big. I still have the scar. His name was Vinny and he was a radical rat =)

Everyone has really nice pets. I'm a total animal lover. Really beautiful pets everyone!!

Safe to say I'm a big fan of the amphibians. I currently have 15 frogs (4 Red Eyeds, 8 White's Tree Frogs, 2 Asian Painteds and 1 African Bullfrog) and 2 cats. Used to have a dachshund as well. Here's one of my froggies...

Chains, The African Bullfrog or "Pyxie Frog"
chains11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.