What is your best MK9 Demo Record?

Catracho777

Personally I barely tried to accomplish going all the way to the top of the ladder and to be quite honest I kinda struggled. With that being said, I managed to beat all 4 CPU's without losing any round. :)

My Record:

Character: Johnny Cage
Difficulty: Expert
Rounds Lost: 0
Matches Lost: 0
Time: 5:22

Now what is your best record??

EDIT: with the settings set to 2 rounds to win...lol

Last edited:
My Record:

Time: 1:48

Spoiler:
I put the rounds to one though. You didn't say we had to keep it to two rounds. :laugh:

But if you want my two rounds record, it's like this:

My Record:

Time: 4:34

Time: 3:29
set at 2 rounds to win

this is the fastest i can get it, i have tried and tried and cant get any faster. (and tried and tried)
If you rush these guys down with johnny cage it is over quick

the closest i've gotten back to that time is 3:41
EDIT: got 3:23 just a min ago; it's all about the Johnny Cage rushdown

Last edited:
EDIT: got 3:23 just a min ago; it's all about the Johnny Cage rushdown[/QUOTE]

yeaaaaa man...JC is pretty quick, I wonder if Lui Kang will be this quick...which I used to consider him being the fastest at doing combos!

I think the game is actually too easy, even on Expert. I hope they scale it.

I agree - im pretty sure ed boon made a tweet the other day saying that the AI will be fixed in the final version - so no worries :-D

Character: Scorpion
Time: 3:01
Set at 2 rounds

Last match I got X-rayed and messed up air combos twice...oh well

Character: Mileena
Time: 5:22

And set at 2 rounds.

Time: 2:21

Set to two rounds. Not kidding either. It's mostly because the AI is flawed and falls for the same pattern everytime. If you pressure the AI the whole time and just tag on a NutPunch after a CONFIRMED hit string then charge the unblockable while they are holding their balls, they will never try to stop you. And one unblockable = 30dmg and around 50dmg against the wall(where you should lead them if you pressure them correctly).

The trick behind fighting AGAINST a good JC player is to know to that ducking to have him miss his frame advantage jab and F3,2 is crucial to stopping him from pushing you back and owning up close. AI in the game even on expert doesn't get this concept and just blocks high the whole time. Meaning they just fall victim to whatever the JC player feels like doing. The computer's time to hit me was in the start of battles when I need to close the gap between us. After that I just start the pattern and they just fall for it. Also the 50ish% dmg Xray combo is pretty ****ing ridiculous and I'd at least try to activate it every second round.

I usually play around with 3 rounds, so I never go for a good timing.

I remember the 1st time I did try with 2 rounds (a week ago), it was something like 3:50.

But my record (as of now) is:

Character: Scorpion
No. of Rounds: 2
Time: 2:56

I guess that's good :p