MKD Official Krypt Table

Scorpion

Krypt Table

If you compare this image to the actual Krypt in the game, even MIDWAY doesn't know which koffins are purchases and which are Keys!!! Koffin SE is a good example... in the image, its purchaseable... now go to your Krypt and go to Koffin SE!! Sorry, need a key!! DOH!!! If the official creators of the game can't get this $hit correct, then we are doomed!!! LMAO

:roll: If you look to the bottom left hand corner... you will see that the key ones are outlined in red.

the_sim said:
:roll: If you look to the bottom left hand corner... you will see that the key ones are outlined in red.

One word for ya bro... DUH!!!! ... Look at it again... Does Koffin SE have a RED outline with a darker grey fill?!? No it doesn't!!! Go look at Koffin SE in the game!! It needs a key!! Please read the "ENTIRE" post before trying to be a smart ass! ;)

Scorpion said:
the_sim said:

One word for ya bro... DUH!!!! ... Look at it again... Does Koffin SE have a RED outline with a darker grey fill?!? No it doesn't!!! Go look at Koffin SE in the game!! It needs a key!! Please read the "ENTIRE" post before trying to be a smart ass! ;)
Ok... so they missed 1, is that all your complaining about... or did they miss more?

:shock: :lol: Maybe this is some other special Kode they put in the game... :?

We'll have to break this one as well...

Good idea weirdo. It does say "open with krypt key only" Maybe the ones not outlined in red can be opened with something else, koins, mystery keys from conquest? Trying opening them twice. Who knows? Afterall, it does kinda suck that you can rebuy koffins without getting the same prize. :(

i saw this when the game first came out because i was using it and marking it off. i also put a dot on every locked grave to see if it showed a pic or spelled anything but i dont think it does.