Kombatant Discussion Now Open!

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
The brain child of our staff member Jade, there is now a Kombatant Discussion area now open with one thread per character. Feel free to discuss anything and everything about that character there.

Not if you want to discuss Mortal Kombat (2011) spoilers in that thread, be sure to wrap it in the spoiler tag.

If there was character threads that we're missing, suggestions you may have, please let us know.

Head on over to the Kombatant Discussion!
http://www.trmk.org/forums/forumdisplay.php/57-Mortal-Kombat-Kombatant-Discussion

Thanks again to Jade and Vixen for all their hard work in putting these threads together! It wasn't easy and they burned thru them in no time!

Awesome! Will a Skarlet/Ruby chat be opened up if she becomes a major character by being included in the new MK?

I'm glad these are just focused on the fighting game characters.

Awesome! Will a Skarlet/Ruby chat be opened up if she becomes a major character by being included in the new MK?

I'm glad these are just focused on the fighting game characters.

Fighting game characters only at this time, maybe more later but so far the focus is on the game characters. So any new characters revealed in the new MK will go here.

Fighting game characters only at this time, maybe more later but so far the focus is on the game characters. So any new characters revealed in the new MK will go here.

Sweet. Thanks.

IMO it should remain just for the fighting game characters, along with maybe one thread for general minor character discussion (Argus, Tremor, Jataaka, Kia, etc.). This way there won't have to be a single thread for each of them.

Just throwing that out there.

I'm noticing a lot of spam in the sub-board. Please, this is for discussion about the character, not a "OMG I LUV THIS KARACTER GAIS!!!" deal. Please make your posts worthwhile.

I wouldn't mind adding the minor characters at some point. Just wanna see how the forum in general goes along with all the big name characters. Eventually, I want to add everyone in the MK universe.

Not sure about that one because Ruthay doesn't really have much of a story and I doubt much discussion would occur, lol.

How is it two different topics when your comments are going to be about Baraka?

If it isn't about Baraka, you shouldn't be posting it in the thread.

How is it two different topics when your comments are going to be about Baraka?

If it isn't about Baraka, you shouldn't be posting it in the thread.

uhh...umm..okay...Not exactly what I ment, But...ok thats a good piece of information...I guess.
I'll just let someone else post there first, I see alot of more topics in the New posts section atm. ;)

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say, lol. Anyways, yeah, just edit your posts if you want to add something about him.