Drahmin

I have always liked Drahmin.
He was very "original"... a break from the norm of MK Kombatants.
Too bad Boon hates him.
Oh f*cking well.. God only know where he will end up next :cry:

I want him back in MK10 so badly! I mean come on, he was one of the few very unique new characters introduced in the 3D era. His moves, design and story were all original, he deserves further development.

Other newer characters I want to return are: Havik, Hotaru, Shinnok (with unique moves), Tanya, Fujin, Kai, Nitara (not likely because of Skarlet), Ashrah and Moloch.

He may be a sucky fighter that is low tier, but at least he is original and can be part of Shinnok's army. Not some random black dragon dude that isn't relative at all..... achem Jarek.

He may be a sucky fighter that is low tier, but at least he is original and can be part of Shinnok's army. Not some random black dragon dude that isn't relative at all..... achem Jarek.

Yeah seriously, Drahmin was just ahead of his time. He could use a reboot with some new moves and shit.
He is original and worth saving, unlike Nitara and a few others.

I liked Drahmin especially since he was a being from the Netherealm and I always wanted more Netherealm characters in the roster. Perhaps he the future games he could be like a hard hitter/grappler kind of character. It would add more variety in terms of gameplay styles.

True, I hope they expand on his DA ending where he turns human. Moloch could spend his life trying to convert him back into a demon, while Drahmin tries to turn his Oni friend into a human again.
Umm...as far as I know, Moloch was ALWAYS Oni! That ending was also non-canon too.

For MK10 I'd like to see Drahmin use different masks for timed status buffs.
Kind of like Quan Chi and his skeleton buffs.

Red horned mask adds a firey flare to his attacks and makes them do more damage.
An iron mask gives him more defense.
Gold mask lets him build meter faster.

Also an area of effect move, like Grundy's Swamp Air or whatever. Where Drahmin would make the cloud of flies around him frenzy for a short while, dealing passive damage to the opponent when they're close.

Maybe his shrunken head can have a use.

Mkda_BODY_DRAHMIN_ALT.png