Sareena

Personally, I love Sareena. She had such a good backstory, and I had hoped she was going to be in MK9. Although she wasn't, I at least appreciate her making a cameo appearance. I hope she's in MK10. I used to really enjoy playing as her in MK:A.

Personally, I love Sareena. She had such a good backstory, and I had hoped she was going to be in MK9. Although she wasn't, I at least appreciate her making a cameo appearance. I hope she's in MK10. I used to really enjoy playing as her in MK:A.

Chances are, she will be because she works for Quan Chi and the story will be about Shinnok and Quan Chi working together.

Also I remember hearing Ed Boon actually likes Sareena as a character.

Probably why he bothered to atleast put her in the background fighting on the pit stage.

She'll be in MK:X
probably gonna assist with rescuing Subz and the other souls Quan Chi and Shinnok has.

Chances are, she will be because she works for Quan Chi and the story will be about Shinnok and Quan Chi working together.

I kind of want to keep my fingers crossed for this. I can also imagine her outfit's gonna be badass, if they bother designing her a new one.

Her old friends would be nice to see put in a game as actual kombatants and maybe Sareena's demon form could be used as part of a fatality similar to Liu Kang and his dragon transformation.

They may be in it, but those two may not be playable
It really depends on how many they can fit in. Shinnok will be in, Quan Chi probably as well, Noob will be in, I would like to see Ashrah in as well. Sareena SHOULD also come in at long last. So that is five from the Netherrealm. Kia and Jataaka I'm not really taking into consideration.

I think it'd be a nice idea to have Sareena, Kia, Jataaka, and ASHRAH (who would destroy Vaeternus, the vampire realm, with the Kriss) be on the bad side working for Shinnok.

This would cause Nitara to be working with the Forces of Light.

She's a beautiful woman,On Mortal Kombat Armageddon Sareena & Sub-Zero captured the sorcerer Quan Chi,freezed him & entombed him in a block of ice,put him into an obelisk where they imprisoned him forever.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Hey MichrobMK, I know your intentions aren't malicious, but you might be giving off the perception that you are spamming with some of your posts like the above. From what it seems, the kharacter profiles do a nice synopsis of each kombatant's background. So it might be a little superfluous to give another two-sentence summary.

I'd recommend adding to the current conversation, or bring up your own theories, opinions, etc. From my few days spent here, there are a lot of intelligent folks who have a wide variety of perspectives on matters. There's definitely a lot to learn and gain from such communication.

Hmm maybe she'll be the mother of this new sub zero 😜 actually I'd like that idea lol
Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_280 using Tapatalk

I think Sareena will be back in MKX, among the MKDA-D-A characters, she has the biggest potential for a return in my opinion.

I am almost certain Sareena will be back in MKX - Quan Chi needs someone from the Brotherhood of Shadow to fight on his behalf now that Noob is gone - Sareena fits this role perfectly.