Mokap

Jade

Mokap

250px-Mokap_Render_MKA.png

Height: ?
Weight: ?
Resides: Earthrealm

Mokap's Deadly Alliance bio reveals that he is a former martial arts teacher on the North side of Chicago. One day he was called upon by Johnny Cage to do some motion capture work for his new movie "Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance", and he became the primary martial arts talent for motion capture in this film. Mokap was flown to Hollywood to begin his first session, which consisted mainly of the Crane and Snake styles (although none of these martial arts have been used by Mokap in the games that he appeared).

It is unknown how Mokap participated in the events of Deadly Alliance. Although he fought on the side of good, he did not appear to have any effect on the outcome of the battle. Some time after this, Mokap gained some telekinetic powers, although the source of these powers was not explained. Mokap returned in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, again fighting for the side of Earthrealm and for his life.

In Mokap's Armageddon ending, he defeats Blaze and causes an explosion which kills himself and the rest of the fighters. Mokap becomes a constellation, and he remains a figure taught in Edenian history as the Earthrealm warrior who saved all the realms from Armageddon. Ironically, all the fighters being killed to save all the realms was the ending Argus had intended all along according to the Konquest storyline, though none of the god's sons, Taven (official), Daegon, and Rain, did or would have accomplished this (nor would they have survived Mokap's ending).

Signature Moves
Fireball (MK:DA)
Magic Lift (MK:A)
Charge Punch / Power Hands (MK:DA, MK:A)
Back Flip / Swan Kick (MK:DA, MK:A)
Lights, Camera, Action (MK:A)​

ok for real? well this is suppose to be a serious MK so unlikely we'll see characters like Mokap, meat, etc... if dlc later i won't buy them n certainly won't use them. friendship friendship NOT!

I was soooo excited when I unlocked him and Blaze in MK:DA, then I played them.

I was disappointed to say the least.

He was actually one of my most used characters from DA. I don't really care for the character but I liked the way he played.

Even though he wasn't the most fun character to play as, people who say he or Meat are the worst characters ever are brain-dead.

Unable to understand that they were jokes.
Who in the **** wouldn't want to play as Carlos?!?

As a joke, he was pretty good. I don't see why people actually take him seriously, lol. It wasn't like they were out of ideas or anything... or were they?

You know what...? I think Mokap has potential. The moment I first saw his design, I imagined he could act the Mortal Kombat version of Mokujin...eventually. But here is the catch; he would copy the martial arts (punching, kicking, grappling), but not the special moves! It would be really funny (at least now that the characters are more unique compared to each other), if he was the only one to "change styles (e.g.: from Shang to Johnny)" when the other characters could not (in a future game)!