Jarek

Jarek already got his second chance in Armageddon, and he failed even harder than he did in MK4 (I almost preferred him be a simple Kano clone than having a ****ing lasso in MK). Sorry, RaiNaz, but not every loser in MK can be saved, especially not this tool.

Jarek already got his second chance in Armageddon, and he failed even harder than he did in MK4 (I almost preferred him be a simple Kano clone than having a ****ing lasso in MK). Sorry, RaiNaz, but not every loser in MK can be saved, especially not this tool.
I smiled. :)

2ivi2o2.png

Any character can be saved with a little ingenuity.

Are some more challenging than others, such as Jarek, yes.

Doesn't mean it cannot be done though.

Lets not talk Armageddon. That game butchered the majority of the cast.

I lol'd pretty hard actually. My logic is, if they are going to remake him, I'll give him a second chance. I don't care about Jarek, and if he didn't appear in MK10, I wouldn't cry over it but I'm open for a new take on him. Essentially, he would be an entirely new character with just the same name.

Jarek's role in mk4 was nothing more than a joke because he had one of the development team member's face. (All i remember is that his last name was sanchez)

With as much character development as was put into characters in MK9, any character could be turned into a freaking bad@$$.
Again, I'll use the same example, look at Stryker..He went from the bottom to the top thanks to his appearance in MK9.
So I'm all for obscure characters being redesigned in the future MK titles.

X-Ray for Jarek:

He does an insane version of his Rhino Stomp that sends his opponent flying high in the air. Then he uses his rope to grab hold of them by their neck and lasso them around over his head before slamming them head-first to the ground, breaking their skull. Finally, he pulls them close, as they are dragging on the ground and Jarek finishes it by stomping on their head, breaking the skull even more. Afterwards, he tosses his oponent behind him and unlatches his rope.

X-Ray for Jarek:

He does an insane version of his Rhino Stomp that sends his opponent flying high in the air. Then he uses his rope to grab hold of them by their neck and lasso them around over his head before slamming them head-first to the ground, breaking their skull. Finally, he pulls them close, as they are dragging on the ground and Jarek finishes it by stomping on their head, breaking the skull even more. Afterwards, he tosses his oponent behind him and unlatches his rope.

I love this man. Giving my homie Jarek awesome moves.

I ain't likin' Jarek.

What can you change about Jarek to be sure he won't be a copycat Kano? Make him a cowboy with a rope & tri-star or something?