Thread: Havik

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Havik

Havik

Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 245 lbs
    Resides: Chaosrealm

Seeing Onaga's return and plans to unite the Kamidogu as a possible threat to the "never ending turmoil of life", Havik made his way to put a halt to the schemes of the Dragon King. Along the way, he encountered a severely wounded Kabal, who had just been defeated by the Red Dragon Mavado. Healing Kabal's injuries, Havik manages to convince Kabal to restore the former glory that the Black Dragon clan once possessed in the name of anarchy. He did this in order to promote chaos in Earthrealm.

Havik, along with Kabal and his new Black Dragon recruits, Kira and Kobra, ventured into Outworld. There, Havik revealed his plans: lure the heroes into a battle with Onaga, and, once the Dragon King had been defeated, take down or distract the victors of the battle long enough so that Havik could get close enough to the body and consume Onaga's heart, which granted Onaga the ability to resurrect the dead. By consuming the heart, Havik desired to gain this power. Havik lured the heroes to the Dragon King as planned, so that he could put his own schemes into motion.

In Armageddon's Konquest Mode, he is seen in Shinnok's Spire, then does battle with Taven. He is then defeated. However, once Taven leaves the Netherrealm, Shinnok reveals that this was all a test, and thus it was not the real Havik.

In Havik's Armageddon ending, he defeats Blaze and becomes the very essence of Chaos. He rips and reshapes the realms into twisted and chaotic places, thus fulfilling his dream of a chaotic universe
    Signature Moves
    Torso Spin (MK:D, MK:A)
    Diving Corpse (MK:D, MK:A)
    Crackling Legs Projectile (MK:D, MK:A)
    Head Snap (MK:D, MK:A)
    Corpse Taunt (MK:D, MK:A)

Fatalities
    Human Pencil Sharpener (MK:D)
    Batter Up (MK:D)

Other Finishers
    Hara-Kiri: Head Rip (MK:D)

Kombatant Aquilluxborg Hydroxybot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Havik

!!kcauq kcauQ .mlaeR soahC eht ni dercas si retaw ,sklof rebmemeR .sngised 4KM tsop tneced ylno eht fo eno s'eH .edom tseuqnoc s'noitpeceD ni ynnuf saw kivaH thguoht I .mlaeR soahC eht fo tirips eht ni si tsop sihT

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Havik must return like DLC inda future.

Twitter
    @DRapture17
    Xbox Live
    drapture17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, I kinda like Havik. He's always been one of those characters with a lot of potential that got mixed up in the era of pointless entries into the MK lineup. If they fixed Stryker, they can definitely fix Havik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilluxborg Hydroxybot View Post
    !!kcauq kcauQ .mlaeR soahC eht ni dercas si retaw ,sklof rebmemeR .sngised 4KM tsop tneced ylno eht fo eno s'eH .edom tseuqnoc s'noitpeceD ni ynnuf saw kivaH thguoht I .mlaeR soahC eht fo tirips eht ni si tsop sihT
    *EarthRealm Translation*

This post is in the spirit of the Chaos Realm. I thought Havik was funny in Deception's conquest mode. He's one of the only decent post MK4 designs. Remember folks, water is sacred in the Chaos Realm. Quack quack!
    Quote Originally Posted by NS922 View Post
    CAN YOU GET HIGH SNIFFING PEPSI?
    MY FRIEND SAID HE GOT HIGH SNIFFING COKE, BUT I DON'T HAVE COKE, I JUST HAVE PEPSi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Havik would be cool for DLC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Havik is one of the most original, creative characters they have. He's just forgotten about because people label every new character post Mk3 as "crap."

The whole breaking his own bones thing, the obsession with Chaos and anarchy, and the sick sense of humor makes him great.

Under appreciated.

Fav characters: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Johnny Cage, Baraka, Havik

Fav new characters (MK4-present): Havik, Quan Chi, Hotaru, Kenshi, Shinnok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I def think they should bring hm back, he's like the joker of the mk universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pgd42 View Post
    I def think they should bring hm back, he's like the joker of the mk universe.
    Good point. He definitely has that sick, twisted humor like the Joker.

Fav characters: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Johnny Cage, Baraka, Havik

Fav new characters (MK4-present): Havik, Quan Chi, Hotaru, Kenshi, Shinnok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by threadwood View Post
    as soon as i saw Havik i made him one of my main fighters because he reminded me of a character from another one of my favorite games, Myth II: Soulblighter.
    never heard of this game but the character looks awesome

PSN
    Danny_Boy1113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Havik for President!! He should be in MK9. At least as DLC...

My TEAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see him in MK 9 as a DLC character!

Since deception, he is my fav kombatant, but I would never try to make his movements, my bones arent that flexes... yet.

Chaos Rules! (kinda ironic...)
    Last edited by Lucky; 04-24-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Xbox Live
    Tap Water Champ
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

I'm glad Havik is his own character, he would have made a HORRIBLE Noob Saibot.

PSN
    TechnicPassion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

havik would be very good for dlc! hes got alot of potential
    Last edited by XenoMorph; 05-15-2011 at 09:45 PM.

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

His sick sense of humour makes him memorable. They haven't expanded on him much so far but there's alot of potential here. I like the move where his legs bend back and he goes down to the ground, you can use it to dodge projectiles in a funny way. His head snap and diving corpse are cool too.

Emperor of Outworld Metal Overlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Havik, Shujinko and Kenshi are the best characters introduced in the PS2 era of MK.
    Last edited by Metal Overlord; 08-10-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: lol typical internet post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Havik is just down right disgustingly awesome. The chaos he represents is effectivley shown in his figure, fighting and speech. First of all the costume design. This is a great example of creativeness. The half exposed face makes it look even more chaotic and undead. I also love the fact that he and his fellow Chaosrealmers defy virtually every rule. That means Chaosrealmers are neither dead or alive (kind of like Imhotep the mummy). His voice lets the audience know he means trouble. The relaitvly quiet yes hissing accent sends shivers down spines and senses of doubt.

The fighting style says it all. Snakes are very unpredictable because you never know when they'll strike. His special moves were down-right awesome; the torso spin, corpse taunt and corpse dive, along with the morning star weapon make Havik a truley distinct fighter for chaos. After training, Shujinko discovers that instead of training him, he dead-on attacked him like any other advisary. Therefore Shujinko learned from "the unpredictable nature of experience," which I found to be genius of the MK story makers.

One last thing: I really liked when the franchise deemed him to be neutral instead of evil because I've noticed that many people mistake CHAOS for EVIL. In my opinion, chaos is just a behavior of the universe and everything in is; things change all the time, no matter for better or worse. And his allignment with the forces of darkness in MKA should not be mistaken for him being "bad," rather he believed that the prevailing darkness would result in glorious amounts of chaos.

Thank you MK team for making a character that makes sense.
    May chaos break the rules that bind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Havik is just down right disgustingly awesome. The chaos he represents is effectivley shown in his figure, fighting and speech. First of all the costume design. This is a great example of creativeness. The half exposed face makes it look even more chaotic and undead. I also love the fact that he and his fellow Chaosrealmers defy virtually every rule. That means Chaosrealmers are neither dead or alive (kind of like Imhotep the mummy). His voice lets the audience know he means trouble. The relaitvly quiet yes hissing accent sends shivers down spines and senses of doubt.

The fighting style says it all. Snakes are very unpredictable because you never know when they'll strike. His special moves were down-right awesome; the torso spin, corpse taunt and corpse dive, along with the morning star weapon make Havik a truley distinct fighter for chaos. After training, Shujinko discovers that instead of training him, he dead-on attacked him like any other advisary. Therefore Shujinko learned from "the unpredictable nature of experience," which I found to be genius of the MK story makers.

One last thing: I really liked when the franchise deemed him to be neutral instead of evil because I've noticed that many people mistake CHAOS for EVIL. In my opinion, chaos is just a behavior of the universe and everything in is; things change all the time, no matter for better or worse. And his allignment with the forces of darkness in MKA should not be mistaken for him being "bad," rather he believed that the prevailing darkness would result in glorious amounts of chaos.

May chaos break the rules that bind.

Twitter
    @pimppaperclip
    Xbox Live
    d DerpyHooves d
    PSN
    Xbox all day everyday
    Steam
    pimppaperclip
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Forever View Post

Hey dude don't double post the same thing mods don't allow it

Team More-Back-Nackle for LIFE

Twitter
    @L0l_Master
    PSN
    Yaldar_Candy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilluxborg Hydroxybot View Post
    Lol i'm Havik i can read that
    ~Choosen of The Sun~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information