Fujin

Fujin will take Raiden's place as the new protector. While Raiden is exiled as a mortal like the rest.

As for his moves... give him MORE wind!

He didn't really make a lot of mistakes

The ones that he did make aren't really enough justification to strip him of his godhood

X-Ray for Fujin:

He traps them in a pillar of tornado, being constantly spun around in the air. Then he uses his powers to fly and as the opponent is still spinning, he starts with a timed flying kick to the face, breaking their skull. Then, he breaks their spine with a flying punch to their lower back. Afterwards, he finishes with a powerful wind blast, that shreds his opponent and knocks them back to the wall, breaking their spine even more and shoulders.

But what if the arena you're in doesn't have any walls? I came up with an X-ray, too, but it's far inferior to yours.

Okay, fine. He lifts up the opponent with wind, then holds them over his head. He then performs an uppercut on them, damaging their rib cage. He then uses the wind to smash their skull into the ground.

I think Fujin would make an excellent addition to the MK10 roster. Give him more wind based attacks, update his design, (Get rid of the pony tail), and bring back his crossbow, and he'd be perfect.

Fujin should actually replace Raiden as the protector of Earthrealm this time

By actually, I mean not thrown to the wayside after Shinnok is defeated like in the original timeline

Fujin should actually replace Raiden as the protector of Earthrealm this time

By actually, I mean not thrown to the wayside after Shinnok is defeated like in the original timeline

I agree. It's as if the MK team was afraid of not having Raiden as the protector of Earthrealm. Tv Tropes has a trope all about this kinda stuff. It's called "Status Quo Is God".

Could always have Fujin drop in when Raiden sacrifices himself in the intro of MK:D, if that happens in the new timeline at all.

Wouldn't be cool if he had these moves? I came up with these new 3 special move for him because I wanted him to be a powerful zoner who can control the whole screen with his wind abilities, and his crossbow.

Fujin uses his wind powers to push his opponent away. On block, his opponent gets pushed very very far way. It only deals damage when the opponent is really close to it. It covers the whole horizontal space: both air and ground. Your opponent will have a hard time trying to get in, achieve point blank range or walk forward as the wind is constantly pushing them away. You have the ability to hold a attack button, and dash cancel.

A cross-bow projectile that covers ground horizontal space

A special move where he toss tree or a large object that is being picked up by a wind as a projectile. The objects comes from one side of the screen to the other side of the screen. Or he attack his opponent with his wind staff and throw a large tree at his opponent that can cause massive damage to opponent's skeleton as a X-Ray move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKMJsDZu-o&t=0m56s

I would really love to see that special move from MK4 again, it is similar to Kung Lao's, but hes able to move when he spins like a tornado.

Last edited:
What do people think of a Fujin-Raiden combination as a one-off in the future? MK production have been meaning to include Fujin (deception for example) only to have just missed out.

What do people think of a Fujin-Raiden combination as a one-off in the future? MK production have been meaning to include Fujin (deception for example) only to have just missed out.

Very possible, since Fujin has been largely associated with Raiden (or Raijin, depending on the source) ever since the days of ancient Japanese mythology, if I'm not mistaken. I'm fairly certain MK is not the only time this link has been made in popular culture (for instance, in Final Fantasy VIII, Seifer's sidekicks are known as Fujin and Raijin, and in the Tekken series, the Mishimas have "Thunder God Fist" and "Wind God Fist", translated to Japanese as "Raijin Ken" and "Fujin Ken" respectively...there could be more links between Fujin and Raiden/Raijin that I'm not aware of).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Fujin is one of those characters ive wanted to see more. His wind abilities i always thought were awesome. And he was like Raidens right hand man to me. His brief cameo in MK9 in Kratos ending was cool. His look was just an updated version of his primary costume. So i would like to she how Fujin would be portrayed in MKX if he's to make the cut.
212632_1172878781_large.jpg

I've long wondered just what is it about Fujin that fans love so much.

His design is bland, and as for his abilities, the name "Airmac" comes to mind, because really, what can he do with the wind that Ermac couldn't do with his telekinesis?

His story seems to be all about replacing Raiden, who quite frankly, is superior to him in every way.

If Jacqui is hated for being supposedly bland, then why the hell are so many fans drooling over Fujin?

Though I might like him a little better if he got an alt based on this guy: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Man

So just because his design was bland, He doesn't deserve to be in this game? It's been over 15 years now since he was a Real playable character (armageddon doesn't count), So why not give him a second chance !?

]Though I might like him a little better if he got an alt based on this guy: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Man
A wind god robot? No thanks. His design is cool imo and his abilities are cool. Nothing Ermac can do.

And if Raiden goes crazy in MK11 I'm sure Fujin will replace Raiden. So?

Because Jacqui is bland, we already have 2 other military girls in the MKX roster we don't need another. But at least I'm willing to give characters another chance.