Ermac

I absolutely LOVE Ermac's alt! ****ing badass, wow. Reminds me of Altaïr from Assassin's Creed.

i LOVE Ermac , but so does everyone else :( . I was maining Ermac and Jade but i'll main Jade and Baraka probably :) Or Quan Chi no one uses Quan Chi

I love Ermac too his new outfit was great I like his old but I think this outfit is a little more exciting but one thing I don't get on the strategy book they call the hover slam the butt slam

I'm not sure how I feel about Ermac.

I love his look and gameplay, but as some of you know I love the story above all else.

I fell in love with Ermac in MKD, when he was a good guy.

Seeing him do the things he does in this story mode was weird for me.
I know he is being controlled, but holy shit is he a dick head :laugh:

I'm not sure how I feel about Ermac.

I love his look and gameplay, but as some of you know I love the story above all else.

I fell in love with Ermac in MKD, when he was a good guy.

Seeing him do the things he does in this story mode was weird for me.
I know he is being controlled, but holy shit is he a dick head :laugh:

Spoiler:
When I saw what he did to Jax, I was like "Holy Crap!". I think that explanation for Jax's arms is better than the old explanation though. Made me pretty happy when Stryker took him down.:) I do hope he ends up becoming a good guy again though, especially after the way the story ended...

Spoiler:
When I saw what he did to Jax, I was like "Holy Crap!". I think that explanation for Jax's arms is better than the old explanation though. Made me pretty happy when Stryker took him down.:) I do hope he ends up becoming a good guy again though, especially after the way the story ended...

Spoiler:
I freaked out lol. I just expected him to break his arms or something, not to ****ing blow them up!

He always showed up during the bad times, only to make it worse lol.

I was so scared of facing Ermac in story mode.
Spoiler:
When he yanked Stryker down into the Subway I was like "Oh shit! Not again!"

He's so powerful and he covers all ranges of the screen...plus all those juggles he can do...eep.

Spoiler:

He's so powerful and he covers all ranges of the screen...plus all those juggles he can do...eep.

I felt the same way lol
Spoiler:
The chapter when Liu Kang fought him was the first time I fought Ermac, I was like WTH? Or maybe it was because I'm not so good with Liu...

Seeing people play with Ermac makes me kinda shutter now; all those crazy combos, and like you said, adding his range on top of that....

Usually, you gotta punish him and turtle with him. That's the only way you can beat him. Plus....

Spoiler:
He's the strongest of Shao Kahn's enforcer. Very creepy and dangerous.

Spoiler:

I had a hard time with him in story but I thought if I kept blocking when he wanted to use is combos on me it worked a little until he started figuring out what I kept doing all my firend kept say when laughing is "He is many, you are but one with a stupid gun but I don't know I dig ermac evil or good

Does anyone else want his outfit from Deception and Armageddon? It was badass. I don't like his new look that much.

I'm satisfied with how Ermac turned out in this game. He has regained his spot in my most-used characters.

He's a dick in Story Mode, though lol

Does anyone else want his outfit from Deception and Armageddon? It was badass. I don't like his new look that much.

i agree, his MKD outfit was better i thought. However, his new look makes him look so much more evil, if he turns good again he'll probably look different. A good guy looking that evil would be weird. He jsut needs a nose job, look at his damage bio in Nercropolis, it shows his nose unwrapped, thing his ginormous!

Love using Ermac in MK9. He's in a 3-way tie for my favorite character, other two being Smoke and Scorpion. Ermac and Smoke make a hell of a tag team in MK9.