Blaze

Jade

Blaze

390px-Fighter_Blaze002.jpg

Height:
Boss Form = Unknown (He's taller than every kombattant)
Normal Form = Unknown
Weight:
Boss Form = Unknown
Normal Form = Unknown
Resides: ?

Blaze made his first chronological appearance in Mortal Kombat II, visible only as a burning figure in the Pit II background, fighting a character fans have since named Hornbuckle. Details behind his story were not known until he returned as a secret playable fighter in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, where his in-game biography screen reveals that he is an elemental that had been pursuing a quest until he had been attacked by an ancient sect. The group of holy men, described as still serving the dead Dragon King, captured Blaze using magic and bounded him to the task of protecting the last Great Dragon egg. After the egg hatched (An event shown in Reptile's Deadly Alliance ending), Blaze was able to resume his previous mission.

The purpose of this quest, which had previously been left unexplained, was finally divulged in the subsequent releases of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and Mortal Kombat: Unchained. It is said that Blaze had been created to oversee the strength of all of the fighters in the realms. His creator (shown to be Taven and Daegon's mother Delia in Armageddon's Konquest mode) had prophesied that there would be a time when the fighters' power would become a threat to all of existence itself. When this happened, it was Blaze's role to call out and awaken Taven and Daegon from their suspension. However, upon being freed from the egg incubation chamber, Blaze discovered that, in his absence, the power and numbers of these fighters had become too great and that Daegon had already been revived. He sounded the call to awaken Taven. He then enacted the plan to bring all the fighters together into one final battle, where the actions of the two brothers would end up determining their fates and prevent Armageddon. Sensing that something evil from the Netherealm was influencing Daegon, Blaze decided to travel there in order to find its source.

In Armageddon's Konquest mode, Blaze appears confronting both Taven and Daegon after the former had defeated Scorpion. He informs the two that the quest was not going as planned, and they were not following the guidelines as they were set by his creator. He transports them to Edenia, where the final battle is set to occur and where one of the brothers is destined to defeat Blaze. However, Taven first defeats Daegon, who had become corrupted due to his premature awakening. Blaze then informs Taven that the future of all the realms would then depend on the remaining brother, who needed to defeat him in Mortal Kombat to determine the fate of the rest of the fighters. The Pyramid of Argus then forms in the nearby crater with Blaze waiting atop it for Taven to destroy him. Taven and Blaze battled, and Taven was victorious. However, Taven's victory had neither the effect of killing the kombatants or nullifying their power. Argus considered the quest a failure because it did nothing to prevent Armageddon. This effect perhaps occurred due to Blaze's corruption by the spells put on him at the hands of Onaga's holy men and the fact that the quest was not performed according to plan.

Signature Moves
Flame Ball (MK:DA, MK:U)
Flame Uppercut (MK:DA, MK:U)
Flame Charge (MK:DA, MK:U)
Quake Slam (MK:A)
Steam Roller (MK:A)
Charge Up (MK:A)
Melting Lava Teleport (MK:A)​

Blaze is basically synonymous with the MK Armageddon story, so whether or not you liked that games story determines if you are a fan of Blaze. I'm not a fan of Blaze... (But I like MK Armageddon, just not the story)

But he was cool in MK2!!

I hate how Blaze looked so ****ing awesome in his render (as pictured above), but looked like a big headed dumb-dumb in game.

Hi,
Dear
Triathlon running, the final leg of a triathlon is typically the most demanding, both physically and mentally. :).The best way for a beginner triathlete to avoid a painful end to your triathlon race is a combination of both race execution and smart triathlon training.
:)

Lol, now that you mention it, he kinda looks like some kind of an extreme blow-up doll.

Warmed for his pleasure :laugh:

I think blaze would make a pretty good kharacter for MK10. I thought up an X Ray move and fatalities for him.

X-ray move: He grabs his opponents leg and, using his body heat, burns them through to the bone. He then does a double handed overhead smash on top of his opponents head, damaging their skull.

Fatality 1: Blaze punches the ground, causing a hole to appear underneath his opponent. They then fall into the hole, into a pit of lava.

Fatality 2: Blaze turns into lava, and moves into his opponent, boiling the flesh off their skin. He then turns back to normal, stomping on their charred remains, destroying it.

I think blaze would make a pretty good kharacter for MK10. I thought up an X Ray move and fatalities for him.

X-ray move: He grabs his opponents leg and, using his body heat, burns them through to the bone. He then does a double handed overhead smash on top of his opponents head, damaging their skull.

Fatality 1: Blaze punches the ground, causing a hole to appear underneath his opponent. They then fall into the hole, into a pit of lava.

Fatality 2: Blaze turns into lava, and moves into his opponent, boiling the flesh off their skin. He then turns back to normal, stomping on their charred remains, destroying it.

Good ones, although I prefer him to be as a secret kombatant in MK10 and as an unlockable in MK11. Cuz story-wise, he's still currently guarding the Last Dragon Egg somewhere in the volcanic mountain regions of Outworld, forced upon by the Onaga's holy men until the prophecy has been fulfilled.

Blaze is basically synonymous with the MK Armageddon story, so whether or not you liked that games story determines if you are a fan of Blaze
This

This so much

I hated Blaze honestly, I consider him to be the worst boss in MK history

Armageddon's story pissed me off even more

Dimentio's ideas are pretty badass though