Lack of Flu Vaccine Bush's fault?

Lack of FLu vaccine bush's fault? Why?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
man people are freaking out about this. I saw on the news two old people talking, and they said they got to the place to get their shots, and they were runing out of shots. So the old lady couldnt get her seatbelt off, so her old man cut the seat belt so they could hurry and get the shot. LMAO!!! that was funny as hell.... i dont bother with the flu....i mean if i die then ill die, and i doubt it will be by the flu. People go crazy over stupid things.....they believe everything they hear. Morons....i know flu shots are mostly for babies and elderly but man, i dunno if id be getting my babies shots if i had any....you never know what they are really giving them.

and by the way, i currently have a soar throat.......so flu shot, you are too late anyway.

I find it funny how Bush might let canada bring some flu vaccines to the U.S. , but hey I thought he wouldnt let pharmacy drugs for healthcare come from canada. Bush is in bed with the pharmacy corporations people.

jmills said:
I find it funny how Bush might let canada bring some flu vaccines to the U.S. , but hey I thought he wouldnt let pharmacy drugs for healthcare come from canada. Bush is in bed with the pharmacy companies people.

Good ol' Canada. Now that's a real country.

XSHOALIN said:
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT AGREE WITH THIS ADMINSTRATION WHAT ONE THING HAS BUSH, BESIDES SUPPOSEDLY CUTTING TAXES FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS EVEN THOUGH THE ONLY TAX CUT I GOT WAS LIKE A $300 CHECK, REALLY ONE THING THAT HE HAS DONE GOOD FOR OUR ECONOMY????

I pray to God that you aren't registered to vote.

Why can't you guys just debate the topics without being rude? There's no point in getting into ego contests when we're trying to decide what's the best for this country. I'm a 2nd generation American and I'm glad that I can live my life without opression.

Life isn't a happy thing. Sure, there are some good moments, but living is all about the experience. And if everything were perfect, we wouldn't be happy. So one guy looks better than the other, one guy doesn't stutter, one guy's a republican the other is a democrat. Lets get to the points and stop these illogical screaming matches, please.

I think Bush has done a good job with the problems he's had in his lap, and I support him.

Natsu said:
Why can't you guys just debate the topics without being rude? There's no point in getting into ego contests when we're trying to decide what's the best for this country. I'm a 2nd generation American and I'm glad that I can live my life without opression.

Life isn't a happy thing. Sure, there are some good moments, but living is all about the experience. And if everything were perfect, we wouldn't be happy. So one guy looks better than the other, one guy doesn't stutter, one guy's a republican the other is a democrat. Lets get to the points and stop these illogical screaming matches, please.

I think Bush has done a good job with the problems he's had in his lap, and I support him.

wow...

i am voting for bush. I think alot of people will vote for Kerry just because they didnt agree or think bush did a good job, wither kerry is fit for the job or not. That is what worries me. I hope people that vote for kerry actually look into him and agree with him, and not just vote for him because they didnt like what bush has done.

The 7th Number said:
i am voting for bush. I think alot of people will vote for Kerry just because they didnt agree or think bush did a good job, wither kerry is fit for the job or not. That is what worries me. I hope people that vote for kerry actually look into him and agree with him, and not just vote for him because they didnt like what bush has done.

Well with what Bush has done I think the people with common sense will vote for anyone but Bush. As for Kerry I agree with alot of the things he stands for and I support his plan for the future.

Natsu said:

I agree. Well, not about Bush, but I don't like feeling like I can't post my political views or something because someone will jump down my throat for it. They're so sure that I'm absolutely 100% wrong and yet they're usually like 16, don't know shit, and can't vote anyway. That gets annoying.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Natsu said:

I agree. Well, not about Bush, but I don't like feeling like I can't post my political views or something because someone will jump down my throat for it. They're so sure that I'm absolutely 100% wrong and yet they're usually like 16, don't know shit, and can't vote anyway. That gets annoying.

Yuppers. And this has been a real crappy last four years. The economy had been in a recesion 6th months before clinton left office, the problem with china, the problem with Kim Jun eel, if t hat's how you spell his name, 9/11, the oil problem, afghanastan, Iraq.

We can blame clinton for the economy, we can blame china on this, we can blame Kim on "America", we can blame 9/11 on the FBI, we can blame the "War on terror" on bush.

But the thing is, we have to stand up and fight for a change now. Bush has made some decisions that we don't know the outcome yet. He's admitted to making the wrong decision and accepted the blame for it. He seems to be a good man for all his failings and I think it's too soon for him to leave.

mahalo said:
XSHOALIN said:
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT AGREE WITH THIS ADMINSTRATION WHAT ONE THING HAS BUSH, BESIDES SUPPOSEDLY CUTTING TAXES FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS EVEN THOUGH THE ONLY TAX CUT I GOT WAS LIKE A $300 CHECK, REALLY ONE THING THAT HE HAS DONE GOOD FOR OUR ECONOMY????

well i already used my early voting and u proved my point not one person can come up with anything Bush did for our country. All u can do is call me an IDIOT, FINE im a big ass IDIOT BUT IM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

XSHOALIN said:
mahalo said:
XSHOALIN said:

well i already used my early voting and u proved my point not one person can come up with anything Bush did for our country. All u can do is call me an IDIOT, FINE im a big ass IDIOT BUT IM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
You must possess the full array of chromosomes for me to debate with anyone, sorry.

XSHOALIN said:
mahalo said:
XSHOALIN said:

Well you may not notice, but he did keep the country out of a depression. We were in a recession for over 2 years and the economy is just now starting to recover.