Tanya

Tanya and especially Sareena would be complete wastes as DLC IMO.

Not a single thing is unique about them.
And without a story mode to back them up, they'll be even more boring.

Best to save them for MK10 where they can be properly fleshed out.

Tremor, now there is proper DLC.

Tremor controls earth.

Sareena throws knives (Kano)
Tanya uses fire (Scorpion, Kobra)

Well go take your Tremor loving self out of here and make a thread for him. This is for Tanya supporters man lol (jk man Tremor is kinda cool)

Well go take your Tremor loving self out of here and make a thread for him. This is for Tanya supporters man lol (jk man Tremor is kinda cool)

Spot on!

The amount of hate the female characters get is somewhat surprising.
I hope NRS won't be influenced by it -- alas, in all likelihood, they will be, since in the end everything is about the almighty $$$.

Spot on!

The amount of hate the female characters get is somewhat surprising.
I hope NRS won't be influenced by it -- alas, in all likelihood, they will be, since in the end everything is about the almighty $$$.

One, how are we not friends yet??? And One v2.0, I support your sig!

This thread is for Tanya discussion, not just Tanya supporters.

I like the main females in this game.
The ones from the OG trilogy.

But the ones after were just terrible filler.
I'd be cool with their lack of special moves if they had interesting stories.

But they don't.

Tanya's is the best out of them, she makes a good rival for Jade.

But Sareena?
**** her, if she gets added to the story, they'll add her as a love interest for Sub-Zero.

Which I wholeheartedly oppose.
He needs to focus on Sektor, Noob and Scorpion.

My mindless rambling is complete for the day.

Tremor controls earth.

Sareena throws knives (Kano)
Tanya uses fire (Scorpion, Kobra)

Sareena i don't know too much about her.
But Tanya is VERY unique. She is evil, her nemisis is Jade. She doesn't have her own rip off specials. So what if Scorpion has fire. She came before Korbra anyways and in MK4 her projectile was purpelish. They changed it to fire. I don't see why she isn't unique? Don't get me wrong, it'd be cool for them to make Tremor

Tanya is my 2nd favorite female character in the series, only behind Kitana, of course, and just a little ahead of Jade, Sonya, Mileena, Sindel, Skarlet and Li Mei. Tanya is way more unique than even Jade, I would say (Jade is still sexier, though, that probably will never change). Just my opinion, of course. Tanya has more interesting motives and actions, and her story is still a little more fleshed out than Jade's. Slutty, treacherous, highly intelligent and manipulative, Tanya is the most evil female character of all in the series, knowing exactly what she's doing when she commits evil, and she even tries to justify her treachery. Her powers include control over fire and knowledge of black magic. I've always considered her the female version of Quan Chi in a way, except she isn't as powerful. I really hope they'll release her as DLC and that her antagonistic role becomes even larger in future games. Since we know Rain is evil, Tanya and Rain would make an awesome team in the story, with them both being Edenian traitors. As for gameplay, she still needs some work, but she has a lot of potential, being very flexible and acrobatic. Maybe if she becomes DLC, she'll become more well-liked by the MK fanbase. Also, who couldn't forget her diabolical laugh in her MK4 ending?

Last edited:
Tanya is my 2nd favorite female character in the series, only behind Kitana, of course, and just a little ahead of Jade, Sonya, Mileena, Sindel, Skarlet and Li Mei.

Tanya is way more unique than even Jade, I would say (Jade is still sexier, though, that probably will never change). Just my opinion, of course. Tanya has more interesting motives and actions, and her story is still a little more fleshed out than Jade's. Slutty, treacherous, highly intelligent and manipulative, Tanya is the most evil female character of all in the series, knowing exactly what she's doing when she commits evil, and she even tries to justify her treachery. Her powers include control over fire and knowledge of black man. I've always considered her the female version of Quan Chi in a way, except she isn't as powerful.

I really hope they'll release her as DLC and that her antagonistic role becomes even larger in future games. Since we know Rain is evil, Tanya and Rain would make an awesome team in the story, with them both being Edenian traitors. As for gameplay, she still needs some work, but she has a lot of potential, being very flexible and acrobatic. Maybe if she becomes DLC, she'll become more well-liked by the MK fanbase. Also, who couldn't forget her diabolical laugh in her MK4 ending?

Bolded statement above: Yep pretty sure that's how she gets them by having knowledge of black man lol

On topic: I can't agree with you anymore than i am now. Tanya is very sexy and seductive and it's perfect for how evil she is and how she uses that to be in the perfect position to benefit herself. I so cant wait till she's in the MK games again.

Bolded statement above: Yep pretty sure that's how she gets them by having knowledge of black man lol On topic: I can't agree with you anymore than i am now. Tanya is very sexy and seductive and it's perfect for how evil she is and how she uses that to be in the perfect position to benefit herself. I so cant wait till she's in the MK games again.
LOL, I actually meant to put black magic. I went back and edited my post; thanks for pointing that out because I probably would've never caught that until a good while afterwards...

i hope tanya is the 4th dlc, i like her look in the colosseum her model is done, all they need to do is mokap her moves, she looks great c'mon boon break the chains n deliver her to us. but i will also like tremor he sounds very interesting and i wouldnt mind having another ninja.

I like her MK4 costume, the new one sucks bawls.

100px-Tanya_%28MK4%29.jpg

While Tanya in any costume would be greatly appreciated, I like her MK4 costume best too.

Last edited:
Tanya?, i dont know. She uses fire powers (is a kind-of-common), like a (kreate a fighter) character. but OMHO, i preffer others as DLC.
Besides that the decption fatalityes are so lame.

I preffer Reiko and Fujin instead...
From 4.
If NRS wants another popular NPC to make it playable this time...its perfect time to bring Tremor.

I'll be completely satisfied with DLC characters after Tanya and Khameleon get released. DLC should focus on new finishers, costumes, and etc after releasing those two. But it would be lovely if Nitara and Li Mei were DLC too (though I'd save them for the next game).