Hi all/Sub-zero future?

SlivaSum

At first HI ALL MK FANS!!^^I've been observing this and other mk forums, but at least i've decided to sign here. The main reason is a Sub-zero thing in new mk, which i felt i need to discuss with some of you guys;)

I''ve been a fan of MK from my early years, but from very begininng im fan of Sub-zero character too, my favourit not only among others kombatants but from very know and likeable universes. As Sub-zero fan i love this character for all attributes of him, from being an assassin/ninja type character, being this type of most mysterious ally of good guys, who gots not easy past,his cool powers of frezze( love ice,cold'snow) and even for blue outfit(fav colour),and his character being good and for his rivally with scorpion. And yes im fan of Younger Sub-zero/Kuai Liang.( Kuai Liang>other incarnations of sz>rest my favourites), so i really enjoy him being in new MK game,not his older brother. If i thought sub-zero ithought about younger brother, coolest good guy, and i always liked how he was(this one badass ninja from those rest bunch of other badass ninjas) good.For me theres ony one thing cooller than cool bad guy is that baddass antihero good guy who is not taht pure as others, but still you counsider him as good guy. As for Bi Han i always thought him, hhe was there for beeing this nice element for Sub-zero/Kuai Liang story, as to show how much kuai liang evolved among storyline from first time when he took his broter place. At first there was his brother ruthless assassin, and when kuai liang start his carrer as sz he act very similiar, but he will not be his brother. We see he dont want to be always being an brainless killing machine without emotions no longer, so he spare his opponents, from this point his personality starts to evolve, great character twist in mk3, all this escape from Lin Kuei with smoke and first time to act as hero for grater good, when raiden call for his aid againts Kahn. Than in MK4 story he continue to be "good guy", story with shinnok, Quan Chi and SCORPION, beings from his brother past, but more importan "SUB-ZERO"past, ending with this legendary battle of Sub/Scorp with Quan Chi action.After mk4 we see him as older wiser, and more experience warrior who took lidership of LINkuei.During this time we see him in a new role as mentor of Frost.Theres goes stories of ps2 games, him finds cryomancers heritage, frost action/betreyal, fight with tarkatan hordes and defeat of hotaru, temporary partnership with kenshi, sarrena, his fights with noob and smoke, and shock with finding of noob true personality being bi han, till armageddon with nice story with taven and again his corrupted brother and friend, ending with his last stand in Armageddon battle.Also i always though of sub-zero being easily one of strongest characters in mk, and at for sure one of 3 strongests good guys among Liu Kang Raiden(5 if you include shujinko,taven)he proved that many times.

And now about him/his story in our new MK Game. At first i thought I see netherrealm team try to show us overall concept of sub-zero younger being the same, but...it would be boing without new things^^ I see the major changes of him being more ruthelss assassin a bit than he was at mk2mk3 story but he will start to change like earlier to be more like himself i mean strong good man with his code of honor. I think he could be like those tv show mk concquest incarnation of younger sub. Another thing is they want to show ySub have a stronger rivality with scorpion than before, you know there were always enemies as CHARACTERS but in story their conflict could have been more developed, after all they have encounters in mk2( in mk9 he will finally see how it was) nad mk 4, but nothing after that. But theres a THING WHICH MAKE ME NERVOUS, POSSIBLE SPOILER
Spoiler:
*i mean IDEA OF CYBORG SUB-ZERO*. is this thing about subs/kuai liang story are gonna happen, i will be really dissapointed ;/ I ve described why i like subs concept the way he is/was, dont want to reply( this post is long enought ;p) so i think that idea of change it will not be good, why repair something thats not broken? With of respect for Smoke Fans( i like him too, after all he is best friend of sub-zero;) ) i always thought of his story as to complete sub-zeros one of lin kuei escape time. He was cyborg from the begininng, the best friend of sub who turned to another most perfect cyborg to hunt him and all thats stuff that happens later....you know. And now, i fell i dont gonna like the concept of reverse those two part of story. You know.., at the days of MKvsDC they portraited sub-zero as batman counterpart from dc side, and now think...Would you like if they will make batman a hero with superpowers like superman one day?....i think NO!?

Hope you will not hate me all of you for such incredible long first post and not perfect english;p? but i thought i need to say this all (im from Poland too:]).
I would like to know what you think

P.S. i was an active player at MKvsDC( Slivatomek23 the nick, SlivaSum for mk9 i think) hope to not only discuss with but also fight you when the game ships;)

Last edited:
P.S. i was an active player at MKvsDC( Slivatomek23 the nick, SlivaSum for mk9 i think) hope to not only discuss with but also fight you when the game ships;)

I pre-ordered MK9 From Gamestop...We could fight happily and kill eachother with Faces like this:
weird-faces-069.jpg

...Welll...As long as you have PSN not XBoxLive

Yes i have PSN ;] i would like to.but im from europe, will we be able to play against each othen then? some thouhts about thread too;>?

Might wanna be careful with the spoilers. Not everybody knows or wants to know details about the story before the game comes out. There's a section here for spoiler threads and you can also use spoiler tags to hide the text. People on this site will want blood if you spoil this game for them lol.

sorry ;/ im a maybe i should make it there, but must find myslelf here ;) ive made a spoiler warning, sorry guys for make it wrong;) im gonna learn from my mistakes

Yes i have PSN ;] i would like to.but im from europe, will we be able to play against each othen then? some thouhts about thread too;>?

Ohh....Europe? We might not be able to...But then again we might be able to.
Lets see what happens, I'm in the U.S.A. so we'll see when It is released.

no more things possible spoilers like this from, me dont like those too, i even do not know major spoiler about story bios, endings, i just only know thing of possible cyborg sub thing, but no details ;)

no more things possible spoilers like this from, me dont like those too, i even do not know major spoiler about story bios, endings, i just only know thing of possible cyborg sub thing, but no details ;)

Gah! Some people don't know about
Spoiler:
Cyber Subby-Z!
Use the spoiler tags please!

Click on the bottom right of your posts to edit them, then put spoiler stuff in between <spoiler=> and </spoiler>. But change all of the < and > to [ and ].