The Wolverine

I've been meaning to see it forever but just haven't gotten around to it. I don't even know what its about.

It's about a guy trying to find a cure for his dying wife. There are three different stories : A conquistador searching for the tree of life - The medical researcher trying to save his dying wife and a "space traveler" floating through space with a dying tree in a giant bubble.

New poster and still

hugh-jackman-the-wolverine-international-poster-01.jpg

hugh-jackman-the-wolverine-2.jpg

Yeah baby, already posted the suit pic earlier on facebook.

MY BODY IS READY

From a hobo look to a suit, I'm interested in knowing how that happened and also since one of his enemies were cited to be a Yakuza leader.

The only two negative things about the movie for me so far:

~ I wish they gave Viper her green hair. Not a big deal, just would have been awesome. It's like giving Jem blue hair. It's just not Jem without PINK HAIR.

~ I hope Silver Samurai isn't TOO CGI. It's hard to tell from the quick shots of him in the trailers, but, it's gonna suck if he is too fake looking.

Otherwise, Jackman boner achieved.

MOVIE WAS GREAT

The ONLY thing I thought wasn't so well done was Silver Samurai. I really wish they wouldn't have made him so big and robotic....would have been awesome as balls if they made him look like this:

silver_samurai.jpg

...instead of this:

998215_678205162207891_1773546792_n.jpg

....I mean, I know they had to hide the face for a reason (wont spoil anything), but, man, it would have been SO awesome if they didn't make him a big CGI samurai.....

Also, do NOT leave when the credits start to roll, goddamn orgasmic scene about a minute in to the credits.

i read some early reviews and they say its good if you read the story of that particular time in wolverines life but they also stated its slow and fight scenes last 5 seconds.

they do say charachter development was fantastic so no complaints with that

there is a end credits scene wich teases whats coming next year

im not gona see it because honestly just like batman im kind of sick of xmen honestly.

Although I didn't see the movie yet, I bet it will come out with the uncut, more bloody and violent game version in the near future, like they did with Origins: Wolverine dubbed the Uncaged Edition.

^ That game was absolutely awesome. I can't even believe how awesome it was. Seriously, everyone needs to play that game.