MAT2 And MKII NO LOAD TIMES FOR MORPHS!!!

AirThrone

I cant believe people are even remotely complaining about the MK games int he MAT2... there is NO LOAD TIME for Shang Tsung morphs... that more than even outs any crap you people talk about sound or anything... When was the last time you played an MK game at home that you didnt have to wait for a load screen when morphing??? This is awesome...

So far its great.. MK II looks just like i remembered in the arcade.. and MK 3 looks good too... i have yet to see if there are any load times for morphs in MK3 though...im to busy doing Barakas impale fatality over and over again... god i love that fatal...

AirThrone said:
When was the last time you played an MK game at home that you didnt have to wait for a load screen when morphing???
Uhhh...when I played it on the SNES :p

No load times for 3 either...Except when you load the game from the start.

yea i checked out MK3 when i got home from work today... no load times... and yea SNES ans genesis.. but who cares about those systems... the graphics here kick them in the nuts...

some people just need to take a long walk off a short 50 story rooftop... or stop complaining about MAT2 and the MK games... then again if they are yankee fans they probably already are hibernating until next year...lol

umm the graphics are the same as theyve always been, they didnt improve them or ne thing, they just ported the arcade on ps2, xbox, and gc discs, and there was never load time

:shock: :shock: i'd like to have those 2 games on my PS2... i really love those first MK's...

and i had them on my Genesis (from 1 to UMK3) but my Genesis died of old age :cry: :cry:

so i'm really thinking of bying that MAT2... just for those 2 games...

how much did it cost u guys ?

AirThrone said:
and yea SNES ans genesis.. but who cares about those systems...

I do! I had the most fun with any console on my Genesis back in the day. In my opinion, those systems own these new ones, by a lot. Sure, the graphics are obviously way better on the new consoles, but the games aren't even close.

I have probably 40 games for my Genesis, as opposed to like 8 for my Xbox which I rarely play (except of course now for the new MK). I much prefer games that only required 3 buttons and were actually fun.

Long live the systems of old!

MajorWeirdo said:
and i had them on my Genesis (from 1 to UMK3) but my Genesis died of old age :cry: :cry:

so i'm really thinking of bying that MAT2... just for those 2 games...

how much did it cost u guys ?

I don't have it yet, but apparently it's only $20. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me!

By the way, I have two functional Genesis's. :twisted: I totally feel your loss, though.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Long live the systems of old!

I don't have it yet, but apparently it's only $20. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me!

By the way, I have two functional Genesis's. :twisted: I totally feel your loss, though.

spoken like a real fan !!!

:shock: :shock: two (!!??) ah man... but tnx for the conforting... one day it was still working fine, the next day it did't do nothing...so it must've been old age...

and here i sit with every single MK game on the genesis but nothing to play it on... :cry: :roll: *being pathetic*

whoooo... :shock: 20$ ? that's a really really nice deal :wink:

I dunno what to tell you death... the classic systems were great at the time, but im not the type of person to go back and play excitebike or ghouls and ghosts on an older system...hell i owned most of the systems anyhow...
Atari 2600
Odysee (sp?)
turbo duo
nes
sega master system
sega geneis +cd
n64
ps1
ps2 (twice)
dreamcast
saturn
gameboy
lynx
gameboy advance
Neg Geo (great deal on the system and 4 games, but the F***ing games were hellacious expensive when i got bored of the original 4)

WHat does that leave?
atarai 5200
colecovision
intellivision
xbox
turbo graphix (guess you could count that although the duo had both)

Not much i havent owned...I just see no reason to go back to playing them... but everyone has their own things that float da boat...lol

AirThrone said:
I dunno what to tell you death... the classic systems were great at the time, but im not the type of person to go back and play excitebike or ghouls and ghosts on an older system...hell i owned most of the systems anyhow...
Atari 2600
Odysee (sp?)
turbo duo
nes
sega master system
sega geneis +cd
n64
ps1
ps2 (twice)
dreamcast
saturn
gameboy
lynx
gameboy advance
Neg Geo (great deal on the system and 4 games, but the F***ing games were hellacious expensive when i got bored of the original 4)

WHat does that leave?
atarai 5200
colecovision
intellivision
xbox
turbo graphix (guess you could count that although the duo had both)

Not much i havent owned...I just see no reason to go back to playing them... but everyone has their own things that float da boat...lol

Welcome back AirThrone.

You did forget one system. The pinnacle of console gaming. Greatest machine ever assembled. The almighty Atari Jaguar. Common. Such classics as Iron Soldier! How can you forget such a flagship title. Haha. What a fucking joke of a console. I owned that thing and was so excited about it. Played 2 games, which were the only two available, and never played it again. Aliens vs. Predator was the only decent game. The controller had like 16 buttons.

Right on target with the Neo Geo. Not only were the games few and far between AND expensive ... but the system itself cost some 400+ dollars or something.