Game intro (Not actual game intro)

Hoopsy

We all know the intros going to be amazin but do you think they be able to top the awsomness off the armeggedon intro my personal fav. and what do you think they will show in it.

we will most likley get screwd over like in mk vs dc and intros and everything else like cutscenes will b in story mode

theres not even one????6 NETHERREALM I AM DISAPPOINT

:(

hey, there COULD be one, most likely Is one. my brother just said he thinks they put it in story mode instead because the Intro was described as when MK9 was just being released. the thing about mental message and shao kahn and etc... (not a spoiler just saying what he says)

hey, there COULD be one, most likely Is one. my brother just said he thinks they put it in story mode instead because the Intro was described as when MK9 was just being released. the thing about mental message and shao kahn and etc... (not a spoiler just saying what he says)

oh so its just an opinion without any source from your brother?dude...

This is my honest opinion, I can't go into more detail than what I'm going to say here. If you want to know anymore either go to the spoiler section or send me a private message and I will explain.

From MK:DA - MK:A the game intro was typically the events that happen at the end of the cannon story (konquest mode) [if I am understanding what you are talking about]. If they were to follow suit with this game, there won't be any intro, because the end of the story mode is very.. um... key, i suppose would be the word. It is possible that they could use the opening scene for story mode as the intro to the game.

My most viable guess:
If the game does have an intro, it will be the same video as the opening scene of the story mode.

What I would like:
The intro shows the events between the Armageddon intro and the beginning of the story mode of MK9.

Even if the intro is in story mode its still the intro i hope it shows the end of armeggedon and then rayden sending himsellf his mental text message. Can someone post a link to the intro thread in the spoiler thread would look myself but dont want to risk seeing things i dont want to see. CHEERS PS does the story explain why rayden waited untill armeggedon to warn himself like why didnt he do it after liu kang died or something so he would always be one step ahead dont spoil anything but just a yes or no will do.