Chameleon

Well, I think that he could be set up in future games to invovle with reptile's past. but the idea of fusing ninja moves as his own moves is interesting. anyone got ideas for fatalities or x-rays?

I feel he can be one of the more popular characters if he is pushed more in the games instead of showing up in only like 2 games.

Im guessing he was like Shao Kahn's trump card. Like someone Shao Kahn would use only in the most dire of situations.

Why is this clown a character...Why?

Because the team at the time wanted to make someone like Reptile, but cranked up to ten.

As for him hiding, it could've been like Flying Jinko pointed out and simply been Chameleon surveying things for Shao Kahn. However, if that were to be the case, then one would have to wonder why Chameleon didn't off any potential threats during the earlier tournaments so that Kahn could've been victorious.

X-ray: He turns into Rain and stabs the opponent through the chest with a water sword, piercing their heart and lungs. He then turns into Scorpion, grabs them with his spear, and flips them over his head, breaking their skull and neck.

Fatality 1: He turns into Sub-Zero, then freezes the enemy. He then turns into Reptile and eats their entire body while it's frozen. Dan Forden then appears and says "Frosty!"
Fatality 2: He turns into Noob, and summons a shadow clone to grab the enemy and hold them still. He then turns into Ermac, and focuses on the opponents head until it explodes.

I'm a year late but yo, I never thought about that. I wonder if he was watching Jade and Kitana fight in the living forest.

Nice @ dimentiorules....hope they bring back Brutalities from Umk3......loved doing them against friends...also hope the next MK will have a big roster like MK:A. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk