Sonya Blade

She is either going to be dressed like a proper soldier, or Ed Boon is going to be court martialed and spend the rest of his natural life in a prison in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Hopefully you spend the rest of your life in an insane asylum

It's a fighting game numbnuts. This isn't Saving Private Ryan 2.
Of course Sonya is going to be sexed up, it's just the matter of doing it in a way that makes sense.

Loose clothing isn't going to cut it in MK.

First of all, there's no need for name calling.

Second of all, as a person who did Tae Kwon Do for 13 years, I can tell you that you are 100% wrong about loose clothing cutting it in a fighting tournament.
My fighting tournament uniform was always 1 size larger, to allow for better mobility in sparring matches.
Tight clothing restricts movement, as far as fighting goes.

I'm not talking about versatility, I'm talking about aesthetics.
The women of MK, every single one of them except Sheeva and Ashrah, are meant to be sexy. Few are supposed to be slutty, but all are sexy.

I'm not talking about versatility, I'm talking about aesthetics.
The women of MK, every single one of them except Sheeva and Ashrah, are meant to be sexy. Few are supposed to be slutty, but all are sexy.

Why are you not treating our troops with the level of respect they are entitled to?

Well for one it is a game after all. And for the past teo pages you guys have been arguing about a female's costume sooooo....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well for one it is a game after all. And for the past teo pages you guys have been arguing about a female's costume sooooo....

Ed Boon STILL has a moral and social obligation to the men and women of our armed forces to treat them with the respect they fought for, and in many cases DIED for, and every other person standing on American soil and breathing American air has that same obligation! Boon can show that respect by dressing his own game's female American soldier the exact way an American soldier is supposed to be dressed like!

But we are talking about a video game man. A piece of fiction that provides entertainment. If Sonya's outfit really bugged a lot of people then the army would have complained about it don't you think?

Honestly when's the last time you heard someone complain about a fighting game characters attire that it actually created some backlash.

Don't try make Ed Boon into a bad guy just because of a costume.

Sonya is not a real person. She is not a real troop. She is not affiliated with an actual branch of the military (OIA).

But we are talking about a video game man. A piece of fiction that provides entertainment. If Sonya's outfit really bugged a lot of people then the army would have complained about it don't you think?

Honestly when's the last time you heard someone complain about a fighting game characters attire that it actually created some backlash.

Don't try make Ed Boon into a bad guy just because of a costume.

Video game soldiers are to be held to the same standard as real life soldiers! I expect them to be represented with CLASS and DIGNITY! That includes their uniforms! The manner in which Ed Boon has dressed Sonya in recent games, as well as the way the likes of yourself and bbblp want her to dress, is a defilement of that uniform, and whether you believe it or not, that is a personal insult to our troops and their families!

Sonya is not a real person. She is not a real troop. She is not affiliated with an actual branch of the military (OIA).

Regardless, she is a character from Earth and represents the US military, more specifically (as does Jax), and she's giving it a bad name being dressed skanky like that.

Special Forces = US Army. Even her original MK1 says so explicitly. Lieutenant in the United States Army.

Regardless, she is a character from Earth and represents the US military, more specifically (as does Jax), and she's giving it a bad name being dressed skanky like that.

Actually, Ed Boon is giving it a bad name by making her dress skanky. And besides, Sonya is a Commissioned Officer; as a soldier in direct position of command, she is held to a higher standard, especially since she is supposed to be setting an example for younger enlisted soldiers.

You freaks take this shit way too seriously.

Both of my grandfathers, my mother, three of my uncles, four of my cousins, and a 1 million+ populated city I grew up in that has had 4 AFBs (2 of which were closed by BRAC), Camp Bullis, Camp Stanley and Ft. Sam Houston would tell you to take it even more seriously...

It's a video game.

And it's MK.

Tits or GTFO.

I've already shamed enough people over their opinions of Sonya's attire, even labelling them as disrespectful to the military. Don't make me do the same to you!

You can't shame me for something I don't give a shit about.
It isn't like Sonya has an American flag shoved up her twat. Her design disrespects nobody but herself.

Our troops are dope as fluff, and Sonya dressing like a dyke isn't going to make a difference in their lives.

You can't shame me for something I don't give a shit about.
It isn't like Sonya has an American flag shoved up her twat. Her design disrespects nobody but herself.

Our troops are dope as fluff, and Sonya dressing like a dyke isn't going to make a difference in their lives.

It disappoints me that your standards for how our troops are supposed to be treated are not high enough...