• Johnny Cage

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Mileena

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters

MileenaK

Who of the 4 warriors is the one that you feel you will master and/or use when the games comes out April 19th?

Sub-Zero easy choice lol great combos ive managed to pull of with him. Him and Noob have always been my best characters

I am biased with Sub-Zero being my favorite as well

Scorpion was utterly AWESOME in the demo but when the full game comes out, I will still stand by my man <3

rayden.jpg

im glad sub-zero is not as slow as ppl think, his combos comes out very quick, scorpions a beast, ive allways liked all the ninjas, even rain idk why some ppl dont like him cause he was an animal in MK trilogy but once he comes out for DLC u gonna see all the d!ck riders come out.

Cage, Cage, Cage. I want to marry him and have little sunglasses-sporting babies.

Im a lifelong SZ guy but they made him slow and 3 ice moves is overkill. He needed a pure damage move.

Johhny cage is pretty boss. I can see where Mileena would be bad ass in the right hands

BTW, any tips on performing fatalities and stage fatalities? Im having some distance problems apparently

Im a lifelong SZ guy but they made him slow and 3 ice moves is overkill. He needed a pure damage move.

Johhny cage is pretty boss. I can see where Mileena would be bad ass in the right hands

BTW, any tips on performing fatalities and stage fatalities? Im having some distance problems apparently

Only one stage fatality in the demo man, and that's at The Pit. As far as I know they only work when you're RIGHT next to your opponent.

Caged!!!!

Subby is the worst. I'm so dissatisfied with this sub zero. Even the mkvdc subby was better

I actually happen to love Sub-zero. He's probably my second favorite off the demo. He may be a tad slow, but he more than makes up for it in technicality and power. He's no juggle beast like Johnny, but dude hits like a truck and has a couple good combos.

Only one stage fatality in the demo man, and that's at The Pit. As far as I know they only work when you're RIGHT next to your opponent.

Ohhhhhh snap. So they disabled the tree eating fatality? I was going to town on 3 other people in that stage exclusively trying to hit on that fatality